Adobe Creative Cloud Interview Questions: The essential part of preparing for the Adobe Creative Cloud Questions interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Adobe interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Adobe Creative Cloud Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
|Subscribe Channel:||SoftwareTestingo Youtube Channel|
As an interviewer, we have provided real-time questions related to Manual Testing Mock Interviews, Selenium Coding Interview Questions, and Testing Questions And Answers. However, we strongly advise that you dedicate sufficient time to prepare for your Adobe interview by becoming familiar with the questions that may be asked. Feeling confident and comfortable during the interview is essential; adequate preparation is key to achieving this goal. Therefore, we encourage you to spend some quality time studying and practicing potential interview questions.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Adobe SDET Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore
Updated Date: 23-10-2021
- Retrieve the test data from the excel sheet, put it in the google search bar, click on the search button, and click on the first link opened in google search.
- Write a program to check whether the string can be a palindrome. For example, if the string aab (it is not a palindrome string). Replace the characters in a string like an aba, baa, etc., and check that it can be a palindrome string.
- How will you Identify the web element that has the same property values?
- Write a program to return the no of rows and columns in a web table.
- Write a program to return the row and column value like(3,4) for a given data in a web table.
- How do you compare two strings?
- What are JDK and JRE?
Ans: JDK is to develop and run java programs, while JRE can run java programs.
- Annotations used in TestNG?
Ans: @Test, beforetest, afterTest, beforeSuite, aftersuite, beforeMethod, afterMethod, beforegroups aftergroup, beforeclass, afterclass
- Types of locators in Selenium?
- How many types of waits are in selenium?
- What is a fluent wait?
- What is assert?
- Is Assert related to java or TestNG?
- What is POM?
- What is the difference between V-Model and Agile?
- How do you handle the window?
- What is TestNG?
- Write a test case for the PDF upload.
- What is STLC?
- What is the status of severity in Bugzilla?
- Explain the condition when severity will be critical.
- What is AutoIt
Adobe QA Interview Questions
Company Location: Noida
Updated Date: 23-10-2020
- Brief about yourself and your experience.
- Challenges faced in Automation.
- Explain webdriver architecture.
- What are the protocols used between the client and server?
- What is the application server?
- How do you test the server connection?
- Why is CSS used?
- Explain different types of HTML tags and explain each one of them.
- Some questions on HTML coding.
- What is the difference between SEVERITY and PRIORITY?
- Give some examples of low severity and high priority of your project.
- How many locators are there? What are they?
- Why is the framework needed?
- How can you refresh your Browser?
- Which design pattern was used in your Framework
- explains how to create a file in build.xml
- Describe your framework.
- Difference between Selenium RC and selenium web driver
- Explain the architecture of your project
- Draw your framework
- Write code for fetching the data from the excel sheet
- Write a code for palindrome
- Explain about Jenkins
- Explain your control version tool
- How to handle dropdown
- How to handle window id
- How to handle with google search text box
- How to handle alert and window pop up
- How will you get the frame id
- How to handle dynamic web tablet
- Why are we using the following siblings?
- Create a page factory for the login page
- How will you group and add classes from different packages?
- Write a program to reverse a LinkedList.
About Adobe Company
Adobe Sensei uses artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to help you discover hidden opportunities, make tedious processes fast, and offer relevant experiences to every customer. Put, Adobe Sensei helps you work better, smarter, and faster.
Adobe Sensei understands the language of images, illustration, and animation and helps you handle time-consuming and repetitive tasks so you can spend more time executing your creative vision.
FAQS on Adobe Company
Is SDET A Good Career?
YES, It is a very good career option. In Software testing, you will be testing the product or component for compatibility or usability, and you can be testing the product to see whether any flaw occurred or testing the product for performance or effectiveness. You can use the testing result to find the improvement point in the product and company.
How To Prepare For SDET Interview?
Practice makes you perfect. Keep taking mock interviews and do lots of research before you go to the interview. If you are not fully prepared, don’t go for the interview. Don’t take mock interviews from your friends. It would be best if you took it from a professional interviewer.
Abhishek Kumar says
For 8 ball puzzle , optimal solution will be 2.
Divide 3-3 pairs and check if any of the pair weight more ball is into that pair
Compare 1-1 and if same 3rd ball is heavier.