Adobe Interview Experience [ 09-12-2020 ]
Really feeling bad. I really don’t understand why interviewers ask so many unnecessary irrelevant questions in the Interview.
They are hiring a QA, not a Developer.
Adobe Interview experience:
Brief about yourself and your experience.
Challenges faced in Automation.
3 easy Puzzle Question (2 able to answer correctly and the 3rd one interviewer gave an answer from Google search, actually he was reading these questions from Google only 🙄)
Write a program to find the union of two arrays ( gave 2 solution logic only – but he was not happy as complexity was high)
Write a program to reverse a LinkedList ( not able to answer)
Interview Result: Rejected 🤣
Now my concern is why this way they are taking interviews for the QA role?
I know it’s Adobe but does it really required knowing the last two asked programs for a QA?
I think For the QA role we should discuss more on testing concepts and bugs that we have discovered so far in our past projects.
For Writing code, we can just Google and copy-paste it any day. I guess everyone does the same before writing a generic function we Google and see if it’s available or not.
Totally frustrated with this kind of irrelevant interview approach.☹️😐😔
Adobe Interview Questions
- Retrieve the test data from the excel sheet, put it in the google search bar, click on the search button and click on the first link opened in google search.
- Write a program to check whether the string can be a palindrome. for example if the string aab(it is not a palindrome string). replace the characters in a string like an aba, baa, etc., and check that can be a palindrome string.
- How will you Identify the webelement that has the same property values?
- Write a program to return the no. of rows and columns in a web table?
- Write a program to return the row and column value like(3,4) for a given data in a web table?
Adobe Selenium Interview Questions
- How do you compare two strings?
- What are JDK and JRE?
Ans: JDK is to develop and run java programs while JRE can be used to run java programs.
- Annotations used in TestNG?
Ans: @Test, beforetest, afterTest, beforeSuite, aftersuite, beforeMethod, afterMethod, beforegroups aftergroup, beforeclass, afterclass
- Types of locators?
- How many types of waits in selenium?
- What is a fluent wait?
- What is assert?
- Assert is related to java or TestNG?
- What is POM?
- What is the difference between Vmodle and Agile?
- How you handle the window?
- What is l10 testing?
- Write test-case on the upload pdf file?
- What is STLC?
- What is the status of severity in Bugzilla?
- Explain the condition when severity will critical?
- What is AutoIt
Puzzle Interview Questions
- A car runs on four tires and has one extra tire. If each tire lasts for 20,000 km then what is the maximum distance (in km) that the car can travel using the five tires?
Ans: 25000Divide the lifetime of the spare tire into 4 equal part i.e., 5000 and swap it at each completion of 5000 miles distance. Let four tires are A, B, C and D and spare tire be S.5000 KMs: Replace A with S.
10000 KMs: Put A back to its original position and replace B with S
15000 KMs: Put B back to its original position and replace C with S
20000 KMs: Put C back to its original position and replace D with S
- You have 8 balls, all have the same in size, 7 have the same weight & 8th have weight slightly more. How can u find the ball which has slightly more weight by using a balance?
Ans: put 4 balls n each side. Which portion has slightly more than portion will have more weight? Then split those four into 2 and 2. Again weigh. Which part has more weight split them into 1 &1 and weigh. I think minimum 3 times u have 2 weight
Read Also: Mindtree Coding Questions
- Explain web architecture.
- What are the protocols used between client and server?
- What is the application server?
- How do you test the server connection?
- Why CSS is used?
- Explain different types of HTML tags and explain each one of them.
- Some question on HTML coding.
- What is the difference between SEVERITY and PRIORITY?
- Give some examples of low severity and high priority of your project.
- How many locators r their what r they?
- Why the framework needed?
- How can u refresh Browser?
- Which design pattern used in your Framework
- explains how to create a file in build.xml
- Describe your framework.
- Difference between Selenium RC and selenium web driver
- Explain the architecture of your project
- Draw ur framework
- Write code for fetching the data from the excel sheet
- Wite a code for palindrome
- Explain about Jenkins
- Explain about ur control version tool
- How to handle with dropdown
- How to handle window id
- How to handle with google search text box
- How to handle alert and window pop up
- How u will get the frame id
- How to handle dynamic web tablet
- Why we are using the following siblings
- Create a page factory for the login page
- How u will group, how u will add classes from different packages
Read Also: Oracle Interview Questions
- Retrieve the test data from the excel sheet, put in in the google search bar, click on the search button and click on the first link opened in the google search.
- Write a program to check whether the string can be a palindrome. for example if the string aab(it is not a palindrome string). replace the characters in a string like an aba, baa, etc. and check that can be a palindrome string.
- How will you Identify the web element that has the same property values?
- Write a program to return the no.of rows and columns in a web table?
- Write a program to return the row and column value like(3,4) for a given data in web table?