Test Case For Youtube Test Cases
In this post, we will present some test case scenarios of Youtube. The test scenarios are divided into two sections – test scenarios of video uploaders and test scenarios for the video viewer.
If you are interested in taking a look at our other test cases that we have shared on the softwaretestingo blog, then you can check on google manual test cases.
|Test Scenario Overview|
|Post On:||Test Case For Youtube|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
Test Scenarios for Youtube Video Uploader Functionality
- Check whether a user is allowed to upload a single video on multiple videos at a time.
- check what all types which are allowed to upload in YouTube are
- check what the maximum file size permitted to upload in YouTube is
- check only those users are allowed to upload files in YouTube who have already sign in to the application
- check is the user selected the video license and also other details like name artist name company etc
- check If a user is uploading a file which is higher than the maximum allowed file size, then the file should not be uploaded, and an error message should be displayed
- check what is the minimum file size for uploading in YouTube
- check whether if a user is getting an error message while uploading a file which is less than the minimum allowed file size
- check what the valid file formats to upload on YouTube are, you can allow uploading files like MP4 files, 3GP files, dot AVI files, and WMV files.
- check if you try to heat upload button without selecting any video files that time you will get an error message
- check whether the user is allowed to upload multiple Times files of allowed file size.
- check after successful uploading and video a user is getting a notification
- check whether the social sharing buttons and likes or dislikes are appearing for the videos which are successfully uploaded into YouTube
- check whether by default comment section should be displayed for successfully uploaded video
- check whether you can reply to comments which are posted on a YouTube video
- check after successful uploading a video a URL links should be created
Test Scenarios for Video Viewing Functionality
|Related Test Cases|
|☑️ Yahoo Registration Page Test Cases||☑️ Wrist Watch Test Cases|
|☑️ White Paper Test Case||☑️ White Board Test Cases|
- check by clicking on the URL link user should be redirected to the please where he can see the uploaded videos
- check the play button should be displayed over the video and Eve when the user clicks on the play button the video should be played
- check all the video functionality like play, pause, next, preview, volume up and volume down features are working correctly
- check whether a user can change the picture quality from lower to higher and higher to lower
- check whether you are getting the replay once the video is playing completely
- check whether you can search the video by entering the on the search box of YouTube
- check the selected information of a video like an artist name, lyricist, and other information or displaying below the video
- check when a user clicks on the thumbnail or title of the video it should redirect the user to the video page
- check-in the video darshan BS share button when the user clicks on the button then multiple social platforms should be displayed
- check the subscribe button is showing below the video
- check after viewing the video the view count should be increased
- check like, and dislike counts are increased perusers input
- check is the related videos are displaying in the sidebar
- check for some specific contents is it asking to validate a user is major or whose age is greater than 18
- check whether based on the watch history of a logged-in user it is displaying related videos or not
|Tasks To Improve Your Knowledge|
|☑️ Test scenario||☑️ Test cases for WhatsApp|
|☑️ Test cases for messaging app||☑️ Test case template|
|☑️ Whatsapp status test cases||☑️ Test cases for google search|
|☑️ Good test case||☑️ Test scenarios for Instagram|
|Let We Inform you, For improves your knowledge you can take the above as a task and you can work on that. But from the above task list some of the tasks we have already completed and you can find those on our blog. After Completion if you want to share with us that then you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In return for that maybe we plan something more surprising for your career.
If you found any such test cases which are not listed in the above test case scenarios, then you can inform in the comment section, and we try to update that in this post.