Yash Technologies interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Yash Technologies interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Yash Technologies Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Yash Technologies interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yash Technologies Interview Questions
- Abstract class
- Can we extend the abstract class? If yes then what’s the use of no then why
- What is the difference between private and protected?
- Reflection class. How it works
- Cucumber – how much u know.
- Why we used glue
- Maven and it’s used. Why we prefer maven over the normal project
- Have u created any job in Jenkins to run Ur script
- How u have done that
- How u can use Maven and Jenkins together.
- If u cannot find XPath of any element uniquely then how can you find those elements?
- What are the different methods of XPath access
- How u will use following-sibling explain with Ur own example
- TestNG file – the sequence of annotations