Test Case For Yahoo Registration Page Test Case
In this post, I’m listing test cases for Yahoo Registration Page. The test cases for the Yahoo Registration Page were asked in many interviews and also requested by a reader of my blog. Considering this sort of question asked commonly in quite a few of the interviews, I decided to list the test cases here, and if you are interested in taking a look at the previous test cases which we have shared on our blog, then you check common test cases for the interview.
We are assuming some of the requirements for the test cases mentioned below.
|Test Scenario Overview|
|Post On:||Test Case For Yahoo Registration Page|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
Requirements for Test Case
- First name and Last Name is a required field.
- Username is a required field.
- The password is a required field.
- A mobile number is a required field.
- Birthday is a required field.
- The user must choose the gender.
- The password should be 6 characters long.
- The password should be a mix of characters, numbers, and one symbol.
You can see the screenshot of the Yahoo! Registration page as of today’s date. Based on the requirements above, let’s write down some of the test cases for our use.
Yahoo Registration Page Test Case Scenario
|Related Test Cases|
|☑️ White Paper Test Case||☑️ Wrist Watch Test Cases|
|☑️ Youtube Test Cases||☑️ White Board Test Cases|
- Verify if you can select the language for the form from the top drop-down menu.
- Verify if the default language of the sign-up form in English (united states).
- Verify if you can keep username blank and submit the form.
- Verify if you can keep the first name and last name blank and submit the form.
- Verify if you can keep mobile number blank and submit the form.
- Verify if you can keep the birthday field blank.
- Verify if you can keep the gender field unchecked and submit the form.
- Verify if you can keep the password blank and submit the form.
- Verify if you can type numbers and special characters in the first name and last name field.
- Verify if you can keep all the fields blank and submit the form.
- Check if you can keep the username less than 3 characters long.
- Check if you can use special characters other than underscores in the username.
- Check if you can type username more than 20 characters and submit the form.
- Check if you can type a password less than 6 characters long.
- Check if you can type the password in all capital characters.
- Check if you can type a password without any special characters and submit the form.
- Check if you can select an invalid date using the birthday date field.
- Check if you can type invalid mobile number w.r.t country code.
- Check if you can type the correct number but a different country in selection.
- Check if you can keep the gender radio box un-selected while submitting the form.
- Check if you can show and hide the password by clicking on the “show password” button inside the password text box.
- Check if you can switch between Yahoo or email as an email domain name.
- Check if the mobile phone number in the recovery number is validated.
- Check if the “Create account” button, if pressed, leads to a new page.
- Check if the “Create account” button, if pressed without filling out the data, leads to errors.
You can come up with even more test cases depending on the requirement, and as you fill out the form, you find more warnings. So the more validation means more testing for you to do. If you choose to do the automated testing, you can do even better with some of the test cases mentioned above.
|Tasks To Improve Your Knowledge|
|☑️ Test cases for Yahoo login page||☑️ Test cases for Registration page|
|☑️ Test cases for gender field||☑️ Remember me test cases|
|☑️ Sample test cases for registration form in excel sheet||☑️ Test scenario for Gmail|
|☑️ How to test a registration page||☑️ Test login page|
|Let We Inform you, For improves your knowledge you can take the above as a task and you can work on that. But from the above task list some of the tasks we have already completed and you can find those on our blog. After Completion if you want to share with us that then you can write to us at email@example.com.
In return for that maybe we plan something more surprising for your career.
I hope you find this post useful. Feel free to let me know your suggestions and comments. I’d appreciate your comments and the social share of this article.