Xoriant interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Xoriant interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Xoriant interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Xoriant Pune Interview questions
Company Name: Xoriant
Company Location: Pune, India
Experience: 3 Years
Updated on: 18.03.2021
Rate yourself out of 5 in Java, Selenium & Cucumber
- Tell me about yourself
- Roles & responsibilities
- Explain your Framework
- Explain Drop down the concept in different ways(depend on the answer they will go in-depth)
- Flipkart scenario to click on Electronics (using Action Class)
- What is Polymorphism
- What is an interface? (Depend on answer goes in-depth)
- What is Cucumber?
- The difference of scenario outline & data tables in cucumber
- What are hooks?
- What is Tagging in cucumber?
- Difference between dryRun & Strict in cucumber
- Is Cucumber support TestNG
- What is encapsulation? Explain with example & code
- Java program to find duplicate characters from word without using for loops.
- Explain code of object Repository (.properties file)
- How you store data in a .properties file
- What is page factory
- Difference between @BeforeClass & @BeforeTest
- Which things you are writing in @BeforeTest
- How to skip test case in Cucumber
- How to run the failed test case in TestNG
- How to Group and run that test cases in TestNG
- What you write in @BeforeSuite annotation
- Different locators
- What is a collection in java
- Hierarchy of Exception
Read Also: Genpact Interview Questions
Xoriant Interview Questions
- Which tool do you use to automate?
- Which all tools do you use for manual testing web services (Soap and Rest both)
- Which methods are there? get,post,put,delete
- When to use POST and when to use PUT?
- Constructor, what is it, and how it works?
- Does the constructor return anything at all?
- Default values of data types.
- This and super keyword explanation.
- Can we have this() and super() together?
- Nested classes?
- Is Final a keyword?
- String Concepts
- The way of creating string objects.
String s1 = new String(“Test”);
String s2 = (“Test”);
- Multiple Inheritance, does Java support multiple inheritances at all?
- Why doesn’t Java support multiple inheritances through extending the multiple classes?
- Abstraction is a concept?
- What is Interface? Have you ever created the interface and used it?
- Can we have nested Interfaces?
- Verify v/s Assert?
- What all assert have you used?
- Is there any other assertion apart from the TestNG ones that you have created or you have worked upon?
- Right, Click?
- What exception do you get in selenium?
- Is there any way to come out of the frame apart from the defaultContent method?
- Different Annotations?
- What all parameters we can have in @Test(what all parameters could come here)?
- Order of execution of annotations?
- If BeforeClass is present in the parent class also, then what would be the sequence of execution?
- Does your framework have interfaces or abstract classes?
- About POM.
- How do you initialize the elements?
- How does maven work?
- Which command do you use to run your testNG.xml through the command prompt?