Xoriant Interview Questions
- Which tool do you use to automate?
- Which all tools do you use for manual testing web services (Soap and Rest both)
- Which methods are there? get,post,put,delete
- When to use POST and when to use PUT?
- Constructor, what is it, and how it works?
- Does the constructor return anything at all?
- Default values of data types.
- This and super keyword explanation.
- Can we have this() and super() together?
- Nested classes?
- Is Final a keyword?
- String Concepts
- The way of creating string objects.
String s1 = new String(“Test”);
String s2 = (“Test”);
- Multiple Inheritance, does Java support multiple inheritance at all?
- Why doesn’t Java support multiple inheritances through extending the multiple classes?
- Abstraction as a concept?
- What is Interface? Have you ever created the interface and used it?
- Can we have nested Interfaces?
- Verify v/s Assert?
- What all assert have you used?
- Is there any other assertion apart from TestNG ones that you have created or you have worked upon?
- Right, Click?
- What exception do you get in selenium?
- Is there any way to come out of the frame apart from the defaultContent method?
- Different Annotations?
- What all parameters we can have in @Test(what all parameters could come here)?
- Order of execution of annotations?
- If BeforeClass is present in the parent class also, then what would be the sequence of execution?
- Does your framework have interfaces or abstract classes?
- About POM.
- How do you initialize the elements?
- How does maven work?
- Which command do you use to run your testNG.xml through command prompt?