Xoriant Pune Interview questions
Company Name: Xoriant
Company Location: Pune, India
Experience: 3 Years
Updated on: 18.03.2021
Rate yourself out of 5 in Java, Selenium & Cucumber
- Tell me about yourself
- Roles & responsibilities
- Explain your Framework
- Explain Drop down the concept in different ways(depend on the answer they will go in-depth)
- Flipkart scenario to click on Electronics (using Action Class)
- What is Polymorphism
- What is an interface? (Depend on answer goes in-depth)
- What is Cucumber?
- The difference of scenario outline & data tables in cucumber
- What are hooks?
- What is Tagging in cucumber?
- Difference between dryRun & Strict in cucumber
- Is Cucumber support TestNG
- What is encapsulation? Explain with example & code
- Java program to find duplicate characters from word without using for loops.
- Explain code of object Repository (.properties file)
- How you store data in a .properties file
- What is page factory
- Difference between @BeforeClass & @BeforeTest
- Which things you are writing in @BeforeTest
- How to skip test case in Cucumber
- How to run the failed test case in TestNG
- How to Group and run that test cases in TestNG
- What you write in @BeforeSuite annotation
- Different locators
- What is a collection in java
- Hierarchy of Exception
Read Also: Genpact Interview Questions
Xoriant Interview Questions
- Which tool do you use to automate?
- Which all tools do you use for manual testing web services (Soap and Rest both)
- Which methods are there? get,post,put,delete
- When to use POST and when to use PUT?
- Constructor, what is it, and how it works?
- Does the constructor return anything at all?
- Default values of data types.
- This and super keyword explanation.
- Can we have this() and super() together?
- Nested classes?
- Is Final a keyword?
- String Concepts
- The way of creating string objects.
String s1 = new String(“Test”);
String s2 = (“Test”);
- Multiple Inheritance, does Java support multiple inheritances at all?
- Why doesn’t Java support multiple inheritances through extending the multiple classes?
- Abstraction is a concept?
- What is Interface? Have you ever created the interface and used it?
- Can we have nested Interfaces?
- Verify v/s Assert?
- What all assert have you used?
- Is there any other assertion apart from the TestNG ones that you have created or you have worked upon?
- Right, Click?
- What exception do you get in selenium?
- Is there any way to come out of the frame apart from the defaultContent method?
- Different Annotations?
- What all parameters we can have in @Test(what all parameters could come here)?
- Order of execution of annotations?
- If BeforeClass is present in the parent class also, then what would be the sequence of execution?
- Does your framework have interfaces or abstract classes?
- About POM.
- How do you initialize the elements?
- How does maven work?
- Which command do you use to run your testNG.xml through the command prompt?