Wissen Technology interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Wissen Technology interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Wissen Technology interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Wissen Technology Interview Questions
Company Name: Wissen Technology
Company Location: Gurgaon, India
Updated on: 06.07.2021
- Explain Defect Lifecycle
- Differentiate between Validation and Verification.
- Explain V-Model using the Validation and Verification.
- Differentiate between Smoke testing and Regression testing.
- Explain Interface and Abstraction.
- Is it possible to initialize a variable present in an Interface?
- Can we call a non-static variable in the static method?
- Explain Authentication in API testing.
- What is stringify in Rest Assured?
- What are listeners?
- Differentiate between get() and navigate().to()
- What will driver.findElements() return?
- What will driver.getWindowHandels() return?
- How will you get all the values in a dropdown, using selenium?
- How will you perform the drag and drop of an element from Frame1 to Frame2?
- How will you handle the Authentication popup in selenium?
- How will you automate a Windows-based application?