Wipro interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Wipro interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Wipro Manual Testing Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the SQL Queries Interview Questions For Testers, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Wipro interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Wipro Interview Questions
- Explain your role & responsibilities in your current project.
- Explain about Software Testing Life Cycle.
- What is the difference between Waterfall, V-model, and Agile Model?
- How will you prepare a Test plan? What are the techniques involved in preparing the Test plan?
- What is the Defect Life Cycle?
- How can you decide if the number of test cases is enough for testing the given module?
- If a defect is detected by you and the developer not compromising with that defect, what will you do?
- Give an Example of High Priority and low-severity defects.
- How do you review test cases?
- What is a Test Plan?
- What is an agile methodology?
- What are co-related subqueries?
- What are joins and different types of joins?
- Explain STLC. In the Retrospect meeting, what old mistakes have you documented or noted, why those mistakes are there, and why those mistakes should not be repeated? What happens if they repeat those mistakes?
- What tools have you used?
About Wipro Company
Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. We discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and bold new future.
The Spirit is the core of Wipro. These are our Values. It is about who we are. It is our character. It is reflected consistently in all our behavior. The Spirit is deeply rooted in the unchanging essence of Wipro. But it also embraces what we must aspire to be. It is the indivisible synthesis of the four values. The Spirit is a beacon. It is what gives us direction and a clear sense of purpose. It energizes us and is the touchstone for all that we do.