Wipro interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Wipro interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Wipro interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wipro Interview Questions
- Explain your role & responsibilities in your current project?
- Explain about Software Testing Life Cycle?
- Difference between Waterfall, V-model, and Agile Model?
- How will you prepare a Test plan? What are the techniques involved in preparing the Test plan?
- What is the Defect Life Cycle?
- How can you decide the number of test cases is enough for testing the given module?
- If a defect is detected by you and the developer not compromising with that defect, what will you do?
- Give Example of High Priority and low severity defects?
- How do you review test cases?
Wipro Manual Interview Questions
- Explain Defect Life Cycle.
- What is a Test Plan?
- What is an agile methodology?
- What are co-related subqueries?
- What are joins and different types of joins?
- Explain STLC. In Retrospect meeting, what kind of old mistakes you have documented or noted and why those mistakes are there and why those mistakes should not be repeated. What happens if they repeat those mistakes?
- What are tools have you used?