Web Api Interview Questions: Api interview questions are very important in the IT industry. It helps to get a good idea about how someone thinks and how they approach a problem. This can help you find out if you’re hiring the right person for your company. Here is a list of useful questions for interviewers on web api.
An API (Application Programming Interface) is a software interface that provides access to data or services over a network. A web API, which we will focus on in this article, allows developers to easily build their own applications using the services and tools provided by a company.
Web Api Interview Questions can be a tricky part of your job search process. To make it easier for you, we have created this blog post to help you prepare and think about how you will answer these questions. The answers are not an exact science but they should give you some idea of what the interviewer is looking for when asking these questions.
The best way to ace your web api interview is to prepare for it well. There are some questions that can be asked in an interview and some that you need to memorize. Read the following blog post and see if you get an idea of how to tackle these questions. Also, this blog post has mentioned some common mistakes which are being made by candidates during the interviews. It will help you become a better candidate with increased confidence when interviewed by the recruiters or companies.
Web Api Interview Questions
- Difference between REST and SOAPUI.
- Method in REST.
- Difference between PUT and PATCH call
- How to integrate postman to project?
- How will you handle dynamic payloads in API?
- How do you capture specific responses value and pass to other request?
- What challenges you faced in API testing?
- What is difference between Authorization and Authentication?
- What are the API status codes, you have come across?
- What is difference between OAuth1.0 and OAuth2.O ,When and where do you use and how. Can you write a sample code?
- How you get the response from one api and send to another api?
This blog post covers a lot of different types of questions that you might be asked in an interview. It is always good to know how to prepare for interviews so that you are ready for the questions that are thrown at you. We hope this blog helps!