Test Case For Wall Clock Test Case Template
In this article, we are going to discuss how to write a test case for a wall clock. In the old posts of Software Testingo, we have discussed various test cases. So let’s take a look at the test scenario & various test cases of the wall clock.
|Test Scenario Overview|
|Post On:||Test Case For Wall Clock|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
Test Scenario Wall Clock
- The numbers read 1 through 12
- The numbers are presented in a clockwise manner
- All numbers are legible from a reasonable distance
- All numbers are located along the outside of the clock’s surface
- All numbers are equidistant from one another
- Each number is at its proper location (ex: 3 is at 90 degrees)
|Related Test Cases|
|☑️ TV Remote Control Test Cases||☑️ User Registration Form Test Cases|
|☑️ Water Bottle Test Cases||☑️ Water Dispenser Test Cases|
- The hour and minute hands are visible from a reasonable distance
- The minute tick marks are legible from a reasonable distance
- Sizes of numbers, tick marks, hour and minute hands are relatively congruent
- Inserting the battery is easy and intuitive
- Removing the battery is easy and intuitive
- Inserting a fresh battery causes the clock to mark time
- Clock reports time with reasonable accuracy after 3, 6, 12, and 24 hours
- Changing the time is easy and intuitive
- Hanging the clock on a wall is relatively easy to do
- An encasement protects all moving parts
- The watch has company branding per spec
- The clock has a reasonable battery life
- Check whether all the digits are clear and big visible from vision distance.
- Check digits color should not match with the color of the clock background.
- To check if the clock is placed on any wall also it should work
- To check the time is shown clearly and correctly
- To check the clock is flexible to stick in the wall
|Tasks To Improve Your Knowledge|
|☑️ Negative test cases for alarm clock||☑️ Test cases for lift|
|☑️ Test cases for door||☑️ Art of testing scenarios|
|☑️ Test cases for elevator||☑️ Test case for lift in excel format|
|☑️ Amazon test case interview questions||☑️ Test cases for amazon shopping cart|
|Let We Inform you, For improves your knowledge you can take the above as a task and you can work on that. But from the above task list some of the tasks we have already completed and you can find those on our blog. After Completion if you want to share with us that then you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In return for that maybe we plan something more surprising for your career.
If you found any test cases which we missed, then you can comment in the comment box. so that we can update this post.