Test Case For TV Remote Control Test Cases
In an interview, when you face such type of test case scenarios, the first questions you should ask the interviewer that what is the specifications for testing the TV Remote Control because specification document is an important document. By using that you can able to know what should be the expected functionalities of TV Remote Control.
|Test Scenario Overview|
|Post On:||Test Case For TV Remote|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
TV Remote Control Test Case Scenarios
- Check is the TV remote looks like as per the specification document.
- Check is the TV remote height weight, and long is as per the document.
- check the material of the TV remote is as per the specification document
- check weather whatever the information return over the TV remote is readable
- Check if the TV remote contains all the buttons mentioned in the specification document like numbers 0 to 9, channel up down, volume up and down, different audio functionality buttons, etc.
- check is the power button color is red
- check n LED light is present Sundar top of the remote.
- Check is a particular remote work with only one specific TV model or is working with all types of TV models.
- Check whether a user is changed from one channel to another by entering a channel number, which may be a single-digit number or multiple-digit number.
- check whether the user can decrease the volume of the TV by using the remote
- check whether the user can select from one channel to another channel by using the channel buttons in the remote
- check is the auxiliary button functionalities are working properly
- Check from how many distances the TV remote is functioning properly
- check how much time a TV is taking to operate after pressing a button in the remote from different angles their TV remote is working properly.
- check what type of battery is required to make the inaccessible in the workable model.
- check the button is as per the specification document
- check remote is waterproof.
- check is the gap between two buttons is optimal so that it can be comfortable to use the remote
- check whether any operation is performing when you are pressing multiple keywords at a time
- check after how many days the battery is going dry
- check if you replace with the new battery the TV remote should be work
- check how much pressure required for pressing a button
- check is the remote material body is sustainable if it is dropping from a height
- check if the TV is in off state and you are pressing buttons on the remote then the TV should not perform any operation, it should be working when the TV is on state
- Check that all the buttons are present- 0 to 9, volume, channel up-down, and other audio-video.
- Check that the tv remote operable from distance up-to 300m.
- Check that the Remote made for a specific tv model or not .means it should not operate any other model of tv.
- Check the print on the button, and it should be clear and in a standard format.
- Check that the Remote Control should work for a particular TV set model numbers only.
- Check that users can navigate to different single-digit and multi-digit channels.
- Check that users can increase or decrease the volume.
- Check that user can navigate up and down the channel using the channel up and down buttons.
- Check the functioning of audio-video and other auxiliary buttons.
- Check the maximum distance from the Television set up to which the remote works smoothly.
- Check the button press event that triggers the functionality i.e.
- Check the arc/different directions the remote control works correctly.
- Check the battery requirement of the remote control.
- Check the material of the Remote’s body and its button.
- Check the spacing between two buttons, the spacing between the two buttons should be.
- Check that there should be a contrast between the button’s color and Remote’s outer body color.
- Check the Remote’s functioning on pressing more than one button simultaneously.
- Check that the font – style, and size of the numbers and other information should be readable.
- Check that on battery discharge, and the remote should generally work on inserting new batteries.
- Check the strength of the Remote’s outer body, if it usually works on dropping from a certain.
- Check that any operation performed on the remote control while the TV is switched off should.
|Tasks To Improve Your Knowledge|
|☑️ Test cases for tv||☑️ Test cases on water bottle|
|☑️ Test cases for pen||☑️ Projector test cases|
|☑️ Test cases for lift||☑️ Negative test cases for WhatsApp|
|☑️ Negative test cases for online shopping website||☑️ Test cases table|
|Let We Inform you, For improves your knowledge you can take the above as a task and you can work on that. But from the above task list some of the tasks we have already completed and you can find those on our blog. After Completion if you want to share with us that then you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In return for that maybe we plan something more surprising for your career.
If you feel that we have missed mentioning some of the scenarios, then you can comment in the comment section, and we are happy to add that in this post so that it’ll be helping others too.