Test Case For TV Remote Control: In an interview, when you face such types of test case scenarios, the first questions you should ask the interviewer are what are the specifications for testing the TV Remote Control because the specification document is important to document. By using that you can able to know what should be the expected functionalities of TV Remote Control.
|Post On:||Test Case For TV Remote|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|For Updates:||Join Our Telegram Group|
Test Case For TV Remote Control
- Check the UI of the TV remote is as per the specification document.
- Check is the TV remote height weight, and long is as per the document.
- Check the material of the Remote’s body and its button.
- Check whether whatever information is written over the TV remote is readable.
- Check if the TV remote contains all the buttons mentioned in the specification document
- Check is the color of the power button is red
- check is the LED light is present on top of the remote.
- Check is the TV remote is working with all models of TV or is working with specific TV models.
- Check whether a user is changed from one channel to another by entering a channel number, which may be a single-digit number or a multiple-digit number.
- Check a user can decrease the volume of the TV by using the remote
- Check is the user can select from one channel to another channel by using the channel buttons in the remote.
- Check is the auxiliary button functionalities are working properly
- Check from how many distances the TV remote is functioning properly as mentioned in the requirement document.
- Check how much time a TV is taking to operate after pressing a button in the remote from different angles their TV remote is working properly.
- Check what type of battery is required to make the inaccessible in the workable model.
- Check the button is as per the specification document
- Check is the remote is waterproof.
- Check the gap between the two buttons is optimal so that it can be comfortable to use the remote
- Check is there any operation is performed on pressing multiple keys on the remote.
- Check the life span of the batteries on use in the remote.
- Check on replace of the battery the remote is working or not.
- Check on putting how much pressure the remote keys are working.
- Check the remote by dropping from a specific height and check is it damaged or not.
- Check if the TV is in off state and you are pressing buttons on the remote then the TV should not perform any operation, it should be working when the TV is on state
- Check that all the buttons are present- 0 to 9, volume, channel up-down, and other audio-video.
- Check that users can navigate to different single-digit and multi-digit channels.
- Check the arc/different directions the remote control works correctly.
- Check the battery requirement of the remote control.
- Check the Remote’s functioning on pressing more than one button simultaneously.
- Check that the font – style, and size of the numbers and other information should be readable.
If you feel that we have missed mentioning some of the scenarios, then you can comment in the comment section, and we are happy to add that in this post so that it’ll be helping others too.