TransUnion Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked TransUnion interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||TransUnion Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Manual Testing Interview Questions And Answers Pdf. Still, we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the TransUnion interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
TransUnion Automation Testing Interview Questions
Company Name: TransUnion
Position: Salesforce Sr. Quality Engineer – Manual & Automation
Company Location: Chennai
Experience: 8 Yrs
Shared By: Aditi Kumari
No Of Rounds: 4
Updated on: 50.10.2022
There were total of four rounds :
- Another technical
The requirement was for salesforce testing. Below are the questions asked in technical rounds:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Difference between Profile and Permission set
- Difference between Role and Profile
- Type of sharing settings in salesforce
- About sharing rules and Public groups
- Types of sandboxes in salesforce
- Difference between Method override and method overloading
- Difference between Abstract class and Interface
- selenium code to log in to a page
- How can you automate processes in Salesforce – using workflow
- Types of relationships in salesforce – Lookup, master-detail, and Junction
- Difference between lookup and master-detail
- What is the roll-up summary field
- What are record types
- Types of reports in salesforce
- How can you handle dynamic elements in selenium
- Challenges in Automation
- Challenges in salesforce testing
- Sales cloud flow in salesforce
- What is salesforce
- Is salesforce a Public cloud or a private cloud
- What is multitenant architecture in salesforce
- Where is data stored in salesforce
- How do you test bulk data in salesforce?
- What type of errors do you get while loading test data in salesforce
- Types of custom settings in salesforce
- Any experience in Integration testing
- Any experience in API testing
- How do you test the Approval process
- Types of Standard profiles in Salesforce
- What are Standard objects in Salesforce
- How to give access to reports in salesforce
- What is KPI for automation
- Types of testing – Unit testing, System testing, End to End, UAT, Black box, Functional, white box, sanity, regression, Integration testing
- Defect life cycle
- Explain Severity and priority with examples in the defect cycle
- SDLC life cycle
- Difference between @beforetest and @beforemethod in TestNg
- Annotation flow in TestNg
- What are Entry and Exit criteria for testing
- How do you make sure 100% test coverage
Managerial round questions:
- Are you a Team player or a Team leader
- What are the challenges you have faced
- Your weakness
- How will you manage work when a team member is on leave
- Do you have interaction with clients, and how frequently?
- Why do you want to join our company
- Why are you leaving your current company
Tips: Study salesforce concepts thoroughly for the Salesforce testing role.
About TransUnion Company
TransUnion is a global information and insights company that makes trust possible in the modern economy. We do this by providing an actionable picture of each person so they can be reliably represented in the marketplace. As a result, businesses and consumers can transact confidently and achieve great things.
This picture is grounded in our legacy as a credit reporting agency which enables us to tap into both credit and public record data; our data fusion methodology that helps us link, match, and tap into the awesome combined power of that data; and our knowledgeable and passionate team, who stewards the information with expertise, and following local legislation around the world.
A leading presence in more than 30 countries across five continents, TransUnion provides solutions that help create economic opportunity, great experiences, and personal empowerment for hundreds of millions of people.
Leave a Reply