TestVagrant interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked TestVagrant interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the TestVagrant interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TestVagrant interview questions
Company Name: Test Vagrant
Company Location: Bengaluru, India
Position: SDET Role
Interview Dated: May 12, 2021
Updated on: 03.07.2021
1st round (May 11, 2021) – Vishal S Interview – Technical round 1
- What Coding standards are you following in your project?
- How many ways to iterate the List?
- Iterate the set?
- Sorting for User-defined objects
- Enum usage
- Parallel Testing
- How are you initializing WebDriver and destroying the webdriver instance?
- Maven plugins | Maven commands
- How are you doing Authentication?
- Authentication vs Authorization
- POST vs PUT
- git rebase
- Java Streams
- Created Interface in the project?
- Checked and Unchecked Exceptions