Toggle Button Test Cases Or Test Cases For Toggle Button: Toggle buttons are a popular way to add a simple but effective user interface to your web applications. They are easy to use and provide a way for the user to control multiple aspects of their application with a single action. In this article, we’ll provide you with test cases that you can use to validate the toggle buttons for your web applications.
|Post On:||Toggle Button Test Cases|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Join Here:||Telegram Group Software Testingo|
If you’re looking for a versatile button that you can use in a variety of different ways, then you should definitely check out a toggle button. Toggle buttons are perfect for use in websites and apps, as they allow you to change the look and feel of your buttons without having to redo all of the codings.
Plus, they’re easy to use – all you need to do is click and drag them where you want them to go. So if you’re looking for a versatile button that will add a touch of style to your projects, then a toggle button is a perfect choice!
What is Toggle Button?
Let’s try to understand what is a toggle button so that we can get an overall idea about Toggle Button which will help us validate the web elements.
- Toggle buttons are a simple but versatile type of control.
- Toggle buttons are a type of input device that allows you to toggle between two or more states.
Test Cases For Toggle Button
Some of the Important test cases for the Toggle Button are given below.
- Check if the toggle button is turned on or off.
- Check the toggle button on the user’s screen.
- Check if the button color changes when users are on or off the button.
- Check if there are dependent elements then the dependent element works as expected when the user is on or off the toggle button.
- Check if the toggle button design meets user requirements.
- Check the positioning of the toggle button.
- Check the size of the toggle button as per the requirement document.
- Check the color of the button. (on/off)
- Make sure that the user can turn on/off the toggle button if there are multiple buttons.
We hope the above-mentioned test scenarios will help you in validating the toggle button, but still if you think like you can few more test cases about the toggle button. then let us know in the comment section.