Test Cases for Social Network Widgets: The word ‘Social Networking site’ needs no definition. It plays a major role in helping users to connect with each other. Apart from this, they also play a crucial role in promoting business (in increasing the traffic to one’s site).
|Post On:||Test Case For Social Network Widgets|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Join Here:||Software Testingo Group|
In this article, we will see all possible test cases for testing a site with social networking implemented. Testing is almost similar on Facebook, Twitter, and google plus.
Different Social Network Widgets
Facebook [ Like button ]
- Check if the user is login and on clicking the like button, the user is re-directed to the corresponding Facebook login page (NB: Latest revision includes liking without login).
- Check is the login user is able to like the page.
- Check if the user is like a post/page then the number of likes gets incremented.
- Check after liking, that activity is getting displayed on the user’s profile page.
- Check is the user is able to un-like the page.
- Check on un-liking, the number of likes gets decremented.
- Check is the user is able to comment on the comment block.
- Check is the user can like as well as a reply for the comments entered by other users.
- Check is the recent comments are getting displayed on the top of the block.
- Check is the user is able to delete/edit the entered comments.
- Check on clicking the Twitter button, the user gets directed to the twitter sign-in page.
- Check on signing in, the user is able to share that page (tweet).
- Check on tweeting, the count on the Twitter button gets incremented.
- Check on clicking the google plus button, the user is re-directed to the corresponding Gmail sign-in page.
- Check on signing in, the user is able to share the page.
- Check on sharing, the count on the google plus button increases.
NB: It was found that social networking sites are more often revising their functionalities. Therefore before testing the application, make sure that you go through the recent revisions and test accordingly.