Test Cases For Pin Code Field Or Zip Code & Pincode Test Cases: Pin codes are a part of our everyday life. It’s crucial to know where you are and what you need to do there. The Zipcode number will help you find out where you live, your current location and help you to get directions for any place in the world and also it helps users to track their location.
|Post On:||Test Case For Pin Code Field|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Join Here:||Software Testingo Group|
ZIP code is a 6-digit number that is used to identify geographic locations. It’s like an address, but it also serves as a reference for postal service and telephone numbers. However, how many of us know about its importance? If you’re not sure about the benefits of using ZIP code, then this article will give you a better understanding of the role it plays in the postal system.
Similar Test Cases
- Test Case For Numeric Field
- Test Case For Password Field
- Test Case For Password Reset
- Test Case For Profile Photo Upload
- Test Case For Radio button
- Test Case For Reset Button
Test Case For Pin Code Field
- Check the user is able to enter the pin code in the pin code field.
- Check if the user is allowed to enter more than 6 numbers in the pin code field.
- Check if the user is allowed to enter less than 6 digit pin code.
- Check the postal code filed by entering six digits valid pin code.
- Check the zip code field without filling in any pin code.
- Check if the alphabets values are allowed in the zip code field.
- Check the alert message when the user leaves the pin code field as empty when that field is a mandatory field.
- Check if the zip code field is allowing special characters.
- Check user is allowed to copy and paste the pin code.
- Check the pin code field is allowing blank space between two numbers.
- Check if the error message is displaying when a wrong or invalid pin code is entered.
- Check if the pin code field has the valid label text as per the business requirement.
The best way to learn is by doing. If you want to get better at something, then do it over and over again until you master it. That’s why we’re sharing a list of zip codes and the test cases for pincode field or test cases for location field that need to be carried out in each of them.
It might seem like a simple thing, but if you don’t know where you are or what you need to do there, then how can you know how to get there? Our blog post will help you to find the possible test cases or test scenarios for the pin code field.