Test Cases For Pin Code Field: Pin codes are a part of our everyday life. It’s crucial to know where you are and what you need to do there. The Zipcode number will help you find out where you live, your current location and help you to get directions for any place in the world and also it helps users to track their location.
|Post On:||Test Case For Pin Code Field|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Join Here:||Software Testingo Group|
ZIP code is a 6-digit number that is used to identify geographic locations. It’s like an address, but it also serves as a reference for postal service and telephone numbers. However, how many of us know about its importance? If you’re not sure about the benefits of using ZIP code, then this article will give you a better understanding of the role it plays in the postal system.
Test Case For Pin Code Field
- Check the user is able to enter the pin code in the pin code field.
- Check is the user is allowed to enter more then 6 number in the pin code field.
- Check is the user is allowed to enter less then 6 digit pin code.
- Check the postal code filed by entering six digit valid pin code.
- Check the zip code field with out filling any pin code.
- Check is the alphabets values are allowed in the zip code field.
- Check the alert message when the user leave the pin code field as empty when that fields is a mandatory field.
- Check is the zip code field is allowing special character.
- Check user is allowed to copy and paste the pin code.
- Check the pin code field is allowing blank space between two numbers.
- Check is the error message is displaying when a wrong or invalid pin code is entered.
- Check is the pin code field have the valid label text as per the business requirement.
The best way to learn is by doing. If you want to get better at something, then do it over and over again until you master it. That’s why we’re sharing a list of zipcodes and the test cases that need to be carried out in each of them.
It might seem like a simple thing, but if you don’t know where you are or what you need to do there, then how can you know how to get there? Our blog post will help you to find the possible test cases or test scenarios for the pin code field.