There are many reasons why a field may be inactive, but some of the most common include incorrect input, invalid fields, incorrect values, and missing values. In this post, we’ll discuss some test cases that can be used to check for these issues in a data field. We’ll also provide instructions on how to run the tests and locate any errors.
|Post On:||Test Cases For Toggle Button|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Join Here:||Telegram Group Software Testingo|
Test Cases For Disable Field
Some of the Important test cases for Disable Field are given below.
- Verify that when the user clicks on (It should display in inactive mode).
- Check the color of the Inactive Field.
- Check is there any default text for the Inactive Field fields.
- Check what the default value is set for the disabled field.
- Check if the user is able to select a value for the disabled field.
- Check the disabled field when the user edits the details of the element.
- Check if the Inactive Field is dependent on other elements.
- Check if the Inactive Field is prefilled or not when you are selecting the dependent element.
- Check if the Inactive Fields prefilled value is as per the requirement.
- Check the behavior of the application when the Inactive Field is a mandatory field and the user trying to submit the form without any value.
- Check the behavior of the Disable Field when the user makes it enable by inspecting the element and submitting the form.
- Verify the cursor icon when the user hovers the mouse on the disabled field.
- Check if the disabled field is enabled on selecting some specific value.
Above we have shared a few test scenarios for the Disable Field. But still, you can identify the missed test cases for Disable Field then you can inform us in the comment section.