Test Cases For Delete Functionality & Test Case For Delete Button: Here we are coming up with another new post of Test cases. In this post, we are going to share all the possible test case scenarios for the Delete button.
|Post On:||Test Case For Delete Button|
|Post Type:||Test Case|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Social Group||Join SoftwareTestingo In Telegram|
If you want some related test cases then you can check the below test scenarios
Similar Test Cases
- Test Case For Checkbox
- Test Case For Currency Field
- Test Case For Date Field & Time Field
- Test Case For Dialog Box
- Test Case For Download Functionality
- Test Case For Download Report
Test Cases For Delete Button
- Check if the webpage has the delete button o not.
- Check if the delete button has a trash icon as per the SRS document.
- Check whether the button is clickable or not.
- Check on click on the delete button the confirmation dialog box with a message is displaying.
- Check the record or report should not delete if the user clicks No in the confirmation dialog box popup.
- Check the delete functionality should work as the user clicks on the YES button on the confirmation popup.
- Check the record or report should be deleted from the database or storage as the user clicks on the Yes button on the confirmation popup
- Check if the system offering the user to recover the deleted record by clicking on the Undo that will be shown as the user deletes the record.
- Check on click over the undo button record or deleted file should be restored to the same position or location.
- Check if the user deletes a file from the storage by pressing the delete button from the keyword.
- Check if the user deletes the record successfully it should not be shown again in the table.
- Check once the user deletes a report then the user should redirect to the location mentioned in the requirement document.
- Check if the user can delete multiple files at once or not.
- Check if an alert message is displaying when the user tries to delete a record without selecting any file.
- Check on pressing the delete button only the selected file should be deleted and not affect any other record.
We hope this detailed blog post on Test Cases For Delete Functionality & Test Case For Delete Button will help you give an idea of how to write the test cases. If still you are facing any problems then let us know in the comment section.