Test Cases For Delete Functionality & Test Case For Delete Button: Here, we are coming up with another new post of Test cases. This post will share all the possible test case scenarios for the Delete button.
|Post On:||Test Case For Delete Button|
|Post Type:||Test Case|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Social Group||Join SoftwareTestingo On Telegram|
If you want some related test cases, you can check the test scenarios below.
Test Cases For Delete Button
- Check if the webpage has the delete button o not.
- Check if the delete button has a trash icon per the SRS document.
- Check whether the button is clickable or not.
- Check on clicking on the delete button; the confirmation dialog box with a message is displaying.
- Check the record or report should not delete if the user clicks No in the confirmation dialog box popup.
- The delete functionality should work as the user clicks the YES button on the confirmation popup.
- Check the record or report should be deleted from the database or storage as the user clicks on the Yes button on the confirmation popup.
- Check if the system offering the user to recover the deleted record by clicking on the Undo that will be shown as the user deletes the record.
- Check on clicking over the undo button record or deleted file should be restored to the same position or location.
- Check if the user deletes a file from the storage by pressing the delete button from the keyword.
- Check if the user deletes the record successfully; it should not be shown again in the table.
- Once the user deletes a report, the user should redirect to the location mentioned in the requirement document.
- Check if the user can delete multiple files at once or not.
- Check if an alert message displays when the user tries to delete a record without selecting any file.
- Check on pressing the delete button; only the selected file should be deleted and not affect any other record.
We hope this detailed blog post on Test Cases For Delete Functionality & Test Case For Delete Button will help you understand how to write the test cases. If you still face any problems, let us know in the comment section.