Test Cases for Reset Button Or Test Cases for Button: Welcome to another new manual test case example series post. This post will discuss various positive and negative test scenarios of the Reset button or Test Cases for Button.
|Post On:||Test Cases for Reset Button|
|Post Type:||Test Case Format|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Social Group||Join SoftwareTestingo On Telegram|
Test Cases for Reset Button
- Check if the button is present on the page as per the design on the web page.
- Check the color of the button is the same as per the design.
- Check if there is any icon added to the button. If added, then is that as per the design? For example, the Upload or download icon with the button.
- Check if an icon is added to the button; if yes, that must be aligned with the button and button text.
- Check the width and height of the button as per the SRS document.
- Check if the border radius is applied on the button or not.
- Check whether the width and height of the buttons used are the same as the design.
- Check the button text related to the tool’s functionality on the web page.
- Check if the button is enabled/clickable or not by clicking on the button.
- Check if the color changed on the mouse hover or not.
- Check if the color change on the mouse hover is the same as the design.
- Check if the user can be able to open the button link in a new tab by right click on the button; open the link new tab option shown or not.
- Check by pressing the Ctrl button on the keyboard, and clicking on the button opens a new tab. It should be according to the requirements.
- Check that the whole button should be clickable, not only the text.
- Check if the values added by the user clicking the submit button are saved correctly in the database.
- Check if the user should not be allowed to click on the submit form/page button multiple times, intentionally or unintentionally.
- Check whether or not the desired action is performed by clicking on the button.
- Check if the spelling of the button text is correct or not.
- Check whether the text is readable by the ing button text size.
- Check if the button text color should be visible on the button.
- Check if the font family provided by the designer is implemented or not.
- Check if the reset button should set default values for all fields.
- Check when the user is editing a form that time the reset button is clickable.
- Check the expected behavior of the reset button when there is no value in any fields and click on the reset button.
This post discusses writing a detailed test case on the Reset button or button. If you have any questions or problems, please let us know in the comments section so we can help you.