Test Cases for Reset Button Or Test Cases for Button: Welcome to another new post of the manual test case example series. in this post, we are going to discuss various positive and negative test scenarios of the Reset button or Test Cases for Button.
Similar Test Cases
- Test Case For Accordion Widget
- Test Case For Alphanumeric Field
- Test Case For Amount Field
- Test Case For Captcha
- Test Case For Checkbox
- Test Case For Currency Field
Test Cases for Reset Button
- Check if the button is present on the page as per the design on the web page.
- Check the color of the button same as per the design.
- Check if is there any icon added on the button if added then is that as per the design? for example Upload or download icon with the button.
- Check if an icon is added on the button, if yes then that must be aligned with the button and button text or not.
- Check the width and height of the button as per the SRS document.
- Check if the border-radius is applied on the button or not.
- Check if the width and height of the buttons used are the same or not as per the design.
- Check the button text related to the functionality of the tool on the web page.
- Check if the button is enabled/clickable or not by clicking on the button.
- Check if the color changed on the mouse hover or not.
- Check if the color change on the mouse hover is the same as per the design.
- Check if the user can be able to open the button link in a new tab by right click on the button, Open the link new tab option shown or not.
- Check by pressing the Ctrl button on the keyboard and clicking on the button opens a new tab or not. It should be according to the requirements.
- Check is the whole button should be clickable not only the button text.
- Check if the values added by the user on clicking on the submit button are saved correctly in the database.
- Check is the user should not be allowed to click on the submit form/page button multiple times intentionally or unintentionally.
- Check if the desired action is performed by clicking on the button or not.
- Check if the spelling for the button text is correct or not.
- Check button text is readable or not by Check the ing button text size.
- Check if the button text color should be visible on the button.
- Check if the font family provided by the designer is implemented or not.
- Check if the reset button should set default values for all fields.
- Check when the user is editing a form that time the reset button is clickable or not.
- Check the expected behavior of the reset button when there is no value in any of the fields and click on the reset button.
In this post, we have discussed how to write a detailed test case on the Reset button or button. If you are having any questions or problems, please let us know in the comments section so that we can help you out.