Tech Mahindra Tech M Selenium Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Tech Mahindra Tech M Selenium interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Tech Mahindra Tech M Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Selenium Java Interview Questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Tech Mahindra Tech M Selenium interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tech Mahindra Bangalore Testing Interview Questions
Company Name: Tech Mahindra
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 09.03.2020
Technical Round 1
- What tools have you used for automation?
- What is a cross-browser testing
- What if I want to call static variables outside the package
- How do you maintain a repository?
- Suppose I have a new machine. What are all things required for the BDD framework?
- What is the difference between BDD and TestNG?
- Suppose my client requires that execution should not stop even if your test cases are failed. What will be your approach?
- Suppose I have 100 scenarios divided into five functionalities, and I want to execute only two scenarios. What will be your approach?
- How have you used Encapsulation and abstraction in your framework?
- What is the method of overloading and overriding?
- How to manage junk data passing through Jenkins
- How will we run test data of more than 1L with testNG?
- Test case addition method input and output for a database
- If I want to fetch my test data without touching my test cases
- What is fillo class?
- What are Page Object and Page Factory
Technical Round 2
- What are the technical challenges you have faced in the automation project, and how did you overcome those
- Webdriver driver = new ChromeDriver(); Is this a valid statement to justify?
Tech Mahindra Pune Testing Interview Questions
Company Name: Tech Mahindra
Company Location: Pune, India
Updated on: 09.03.2020
- In Selenium, how to get text value from the text box if gettext() is not working?
- How will you resolve this error if we are using the correct locator but still getting an element not found?
- Why do we prefer explicit wait instead of fluent wait? What are the disadvantages of fluent wait?
- Without implicit wait, selenium script will work or not?
- Today we have executed some tests using maven, but tomorrow, when you see that someone deleted all dependencies from the .pom file, then in that case, will you be able to execute tests or not?
- Today we executed some tests using maven, but after that, someone accidentally deleted all dependencies from the .pom file. Then, in that case, the next day, will you be able to execute tests or not?
- In-Page object model once you create the loginpage.java class, what is the first thing you start with writing initially? How are you initiating writing something into a page class?
- What is the default polling time in explicit wait and implicit wait?
Tech Mahindra Protractor Interview Questions [ 24.02.2021]
Company Name: Tech Mahindra
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Tech Mahindra interview questions related to selenium and protractor
- Why protractor? When we have selenium
- What are the protractor-related locators?
- If answered above, a question from a locator precisely how to write a syntax of it and where we use it.
Note: To me, they asked about Locator Repeater. When do we use it?
- About the Tag Name locator and its syntax of it? When do we use it?
- Scenario: There are dynamic alert popups on a web page. We never know when the pop will arise. How do you handle it?
- In chrome, the XPath works fine for a specific element, whereas In IE, the same XPath for the web element is not working. How do you handle IE?
- How to use asserts in a protractor?
- How to fetch the value or data from Excel for a specific cell in a row?
- Where is the project located in your company, and how do you process it?
- Which is better, merge or rebase?
- How to will you run the test without using Jenkins every hour?
Tech Mahindra Hyderabad Interview Questions [ 23.02.2021 ]
Company Name: Tech-Mahindra
Interview Location: Hyderabad, India
Experience: 4 – 5 Years
- Write a Code to generate Random numbers.
- Write code to verify whether a number is a perfect number or not.
- Fibonacci series from 1 to 10.
- Write a program to find a Factorial of a number.
- Swap two numbers without using the third variable.
- Program to find the greatest of three numbers.
- An Array of numbers is given. Find the largest two numbers and print it
- Reverse a number.
- Verify if a given number is a palindrome or not. (same concept of reversing a number)
- Armstrong number program.
- A String is given to remove the white spaces, reverse them and print the only odd-position characters.
- Check if a string is an anagram of another string.
- As asked, a string is given to make a few characters in the upper case.
- In a String, print the occurrence of each character.
- In a statement, check how many duplicate strings are and remove them.
- Use split to print each word of a statement.
- Find the substring of a String.
- Remove duplicate characters from a string and print it.
- Write a code to print the triangle of numbers.
- Read and Write file programs.
- Calculate the power of a number using a while loop
- Write a program to take a screenshot of a page and explain?
- There are 4 frames on a page click the element present in each frame?
- Write XPath for the radio button and checkbox.
- Why do you use TestNG and why not JUnit?
- How did u use runtime polymorphism in your project?
- What is an agile model and explain your involvement in a scrum team?
- Explain the framework used in your project.
- What is the need to use Jenkins?
- Explain driver.quit()?
- Explain your current framework?
- While explaining the framework, in-between they will ask a few questions about the framework. Like why this framework?
- Execution flow?
- How to integrate with TFS?
- What benefits of Selenium?
- Benefits of Oops?
- What is polymorphism?
- What is the dictionary?
- How to handle AJAX elements?
- What is synchronisation?
- What is the difference between implicit wait and explicit wait?
- What is the automation life cycle?
- What is the framework?
- What is Nunit? Explain the capabilities of Nunit.
- Write a script to open Firefox without using FirefoxDriver class.
- How to take a screenshot of the web element?
- How to verify whether the element is present or not using the find elements method?
- Write a script to verify whether the checkbox is selected or not.
- How to verify whether the list box is a dropdown or multi-select list.
- What is the difference between an ArrayList and LinkedList?
- Explain the vector.
- What is the difference between abstraction and encapsulation?
- What is the difference between protected and default access specifiers?
- What is a singleton class?
- Why POM?
Tech M Telephonic Round Interview Questions:
- When we use abstract class and interface?
- Is static class possible in the case of java?
- What is an exception? What are their types?
- Do you have any default classes or interfaces provided by java?
- How to handle errors in your framework?
- How to test applications with multiple sets of data in your framework?
- How to identify whether elements are present in UI or not?
- What is webDriver?
- What is find an element concerning WebDriver?
- How will you select its elements if the drop-down is made up of a div tag?
- TestNG itself generates reports, then why use XSLT reports?
- If the table has multiple same links then how to identify a particular link?
- How you are passing inputs to your script?
- Right code to find the palindrome of a given string?[ Coding Demonstration]
- After this, I asked the right test cases to check the even-odd, Palindrome methods using the TestNG Framework. [ Coding Demonstration]
- Explain about TestNG, and where do you have used it in your project?
- Have you worked in API testing, which API testing tools you have used?
- What are Functional, Regression, and Integration Testing?
- What is the difference between them?
- Have you used the collection in your project, Explain what the difference between HashMap and HashSet is?
- Which tools have you used for bug tracking purposes in your code?
- You have worked on Google Analytics testing, what it does, and how you have tested the functionalities?
- Do you have any questions?
Tech Mahindra Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself
- What is the defect life cycle?
- Draw defect life cycle
- Draw waterfall model
- What is RTM
- What is matrix
- What is the root cause analysis?
- Difference between system testing, load testing, volume testing
- What is Webdriver?
- What is the base class of Webdriver?
- Oops, concept, inheritance, polymorphism.
- SQL queries. Joins.
- Difference between table and View.
- Find max salary from employee table.
- Find min salary from employee table.
- What is the difference between the ceil and floor w.r.t database?
- Selenium Framework of your project.
- Structure/Hierarchy of Webdriver interface
- How to Force open a link in the current window/ Tab. It should not open in a new window.
- Question about desired capabilities.
- A cross-browser testing related question
- Out of 1000 TCs, if you want to execute only 25 cases, how would you do that in your script.
About Tech Mahindra Limited Aka Tech M Company
Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of information technology, networking technology solutions, and Business Process Outsourcing to the telecommunications industry.
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates, and Society to Rise We are a USD 4.9 billion company with 113,550+ professionals from 90 countries, helping over 926 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms, and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia (Forbes 2016 list).
We are part of the USD 21 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, after-market, information technology, and vacation ownership.
We will Rise to be among the top three leaders in each of our chosen market segments while fostering innovation and inclusion. We will consistently achieve top quartile growth by contributing to our customers’ success, enabling our employees to realize their potential, and by creating value for all our stakeholders.