Tech Mahindra Tech M Selenium Interview Questions: This post, we are trying to share the latest interview questions which are asked during the TechM interviews. We hope the below questions can help you to crack the upcoming interviews.
If you have attended an interview, then you can share those questions with us by using our softwaretestingo contact us page.
Tech M Telephonic Round Interview Questions:
- When we use abstract class and interface?
- Is static class possible in the case of java?
- What is an exception? What are their types?
- Do you any default classes, interfaces provided by java?
- How to handle errors in your framework?
- How to test application with multiple sets of data in your framework?
- How to identify elements is present in UI or not?
- What is webDriver?
- What is find an element with respect to WebDriver?
- If drop-down is made up of a drive tag then how will you select its elements?
- TestNG itself generates reports then why use XSLT reports?
- If the table has multiple same links then how to identify a particular link?
- How you are passing inputs to your script?
Tech Mahindra WebX Round Interview Questions [01.07.2019]
- Right code to find the palindrome of a given string?[ Coding Demonstration]
- After this, I asked the right test cases to check the even-odd, Palindrome methods using the TestNG Framework. [ Coding Demonstration]
- Explain about TestNG, and where do you have used in your project?
- Have you worked in API testing, which API testing tools you have used?
- What is Functional, Regression, and Integration Testing?
- What is the difference between them?
- Have you used the collection in your project, Explain what the difference between HashMap and HashSet is?
- Which tools have you used for bug tracking purposes in your code?
- You have worked on Google Analytic testing, what it does, and how you have tested the functionalities?
- Do you have any questions?
Tech Mahindra Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself
- What is the defect life cycle
- Draw defect life cycle
- Draw waterfall model
- What is RTM
- What is matrix
- What is the root cause analysis
- Difference between system testing, load testing, volume testing
Tech Mahindra Tech M Selenium Interview Questions
- What is Webdriver?
- What is the base class of Webdriver?
- Oops, concept, inheritance, polymorphism.
- SQL queries. Joins.
- Difference between table and View.
- Find max salary from employee table.
- Find min salary from employee table.
- What is the difference between the ceil and floor w.r.t database?
- Selenium Framework of your project.
- Structure/Hierarchy of Webdriver interface
Check Also: Altimetrik Selenium Interview Questions
- How to Force open a link in the current window/ Tab. It should not open in a new window.
- Question about desired capabilities.
- A cross-browser testing related question
- Out of 1000 TCs, if you want to execute only 25 cases, how would you do that in your script.
About Tech Mahindra Limited Aka Tech M
Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of information technology, networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing to the telecommunications industry.
Read Also: Selenium Java Interview Questions
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise We are a USD 4.9 billion company with 113,550+ professionals from 90 countries, helping over 926 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia (Forbes 2016 list).
We are part of the USD 21 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, after-market, information technology, and vacation ownership. Learn more about Mahindra on www.mahindra.com / Twitter and Facebook: @MahindraRise
We will Rise to be among the top three leaders in each of our chosen market segments while fostering innovation and inclusion.
We will consistently achieve top quartile growth by contributing to our customers’ success, by enabling our employees to realize their potential and by creating value for all our stakeholders.