TCS Selenium Testing Interview Questions
- WebDrvier driver=new Firefoxdriver() Explain this?
- Oops concept basics
- How to select a drop-down box without using “select”?
- Architecture of framework
- Maven questions
- How you give an MVN path to Jenkins
- Is testNG is a framework or test package ( I said it’s a framework for using unit testing and used to generate reports ) again she asked why use testNG?
- Given a scenario about booking 10tkts in Air India, write a code for it?
- What is meant by class and objects give one example for it and explain Components of the framework briefly?
- Which frame your using ( my self I told KDF) but she asks about POM
- Why we use Git?
- Why should we use Jenkins
- Asking about .war files for Tomcat?
- How to run scenario explain briefly where you write code where you generate reports step by step tell me in this paper
TCS Software Testing Interview Questions
- Int a=22555; write a program to count number digits in a given number. Don’t convert to a string.
- In the web table, every cell has “*,” but one cell has Letter “A” Now write XPath for “*,” which is beside the letter “A” cell.
- Prepare Test case/Scenario for covering Calculator?
- How do you test a web page-Application?
- Write the steps for how you would automate if a new page is added to your website
- How do you add objects to a repository?
- What is a basic error you would get when an XML is not correct?
- Tell me some examples of security testing
- Write the scenarios in testing a coffee vending machine
- Difference between QA and testing
- What kind of QA process do you follow?
- What are the inputs required to raise a defect
- Checklist for testing a website
- Who is going to assign the severity and priority?
TCS Testing Interview Questions
- Write the syntax of implicitly wait and Explicitlywait
- How to do parallel testing and cross-browser testing
- Write the code for taking screenshots
- How to read data from excel sheet
- Explain your Framework
- What is Autoit
- How to handle Authentication popups
- What is webdriver
- Explain Jenkins
- What are dependencies you added in your framework
- Explain about collections
- SQL commands
- What is the difference between inheritance and abstraction
- Where did you use abstraction in your current project give me one example
- Explain cucumber and cucumber options
TCS Selenium Interview Questions
- What is the java tree
- Which framework you worked
- How much percentages automation covered in your project
- What are annotations
- How you test api?experience on post method
- What is an agile process
- What is scrum
- Which area you need to improve on selenium
- How will you find out broken links in the webpage
Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service, consulting and business solutions company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 46 countries.
We function as a full stakeholder in business, offering a consulting-led approach with an integrated portfolio of technology-led solutions that encompass the entire Enterprise value chain. Our Customer-centric Engagement Model defines how we do engage with you, offering specialized services and solutions that meet the distinct needs of your business.
We build bespoke teams around your domain and technology requirements drawn from our talent pool of over 387,200 global professionals including 34.7% women from 130 nationalities. Our domain expertise has been built upon decades of experience working across industries and this knowledge underpins our suite of solutions.
Our organization structure is domain led and empowered to help provide Customers with a single-window to industry-specific solutions. Agile industry units have embedded capabilities to enable rapid responses that provide a competitive edge to our Customers. This is coupled with a unique Global Network Delivery Model™ (GNDM™), spanning 40 global locations, that is today recognized as the benchmark of excellence in technology deployment.
We have made significant investments in Digital platforms and products spanning Technology Products, Horizontal Platforms, and Products, Vertical Platforms, and Products.
Read Also: Tech M Interview Questions
Our clients across the world have achieved significant business results using our world-class solutions and have recognized us for their efforts: We have been ranked number one for customer satisfaction in Europe’s largest survey of service provider performance. Conducted across 13 countries in Europe by Whitelane Research. This is the third consecutive year that we have topped the customer satisfaction ranking for the IT services industry, with TCS also being rated number one across all nine individual key performance indicators (KPIs).
Read Also: TCS Selenium Questions, TCS Selenium F2F Interview Questions