In this post, we are going to share all the TCS Selenium automation testing interview questions. We hope these questions will give you a short idea about the type of questions faces previously faced in various locations.
If you want to share your TCS interview experience and questions with us then you can share us at email@example.com.
TCS Toronto, Canada Interview questions
Company Name: TCS
Company Location: Toronto, Canada
Updated on: 16.03.2021
- Describe how to handle the below items using selenium
- What are static variables?
- What is the difference between overloading and overriding
- What is the axecore library?
- How can you do parallel test execution using selenium?
- What are actions
- Types of waits in selenium
- How to take a screenshot of failed test scripts in TestNG
TCS Chennai Interview questions
Company Name: TCS
Company Location: Chennai, India
Updated on: 15.03.2021
TCS Selenium Testing Interview Questions
- WebDrvier driver=new Firefoxdriver() Explain this?
- Oops concept basics
- How to select a drop-down box without using “select”?
- Architecture of framework
- Maven questions
- How you give an MVN path to Jenkins
- Is testNG is a framework or test package ( I said it’s a framework for using unit testing and used to generate reports ) again she asked why use testNG?
- Given a scenario about booking 10tkts in Air India, write a code for it?
- What is meant by class and objects give one example for it and explain Components of the framework briefly?
- Which frame your using ( my self I told KDF) but she asks about POM
- Why we use Git?
- Why should we use Jenkins?
- Asking about .war files for Tomcat?
- How to run scenario explain briefly where you write code where you generate reports step by step tell me in this paper
TCS Software Testing Interview Questions
- Int a=22555; write a program to count number digits in a given number. Don’t convert to a string.
- In the web table, every cell has “*,” but one cell has Letter “A” Now write XPath for “*,” which is beside the letter “A” cell.
- Prepare Test case/Scenario for covering Calculator?
- How do you test a web page-Application?
- Write the steps for how you would automate if a new page is added to your website
- How do you add objects to a repository?
- What is a basic error you would get when an XML is not correct?
- Tell me some examples of security testing
- Write the scenarios in testing a coffee vending machine
- Difference between QA and testing
- What kind of QA process do you follow?
- What are the inputs required to raise a defect?
- Checklist for testing a website
- Who is going to assign the severity and priority?
TCS Testing Interview Questions
- Write the syntax of implicitly wait and Explicitlywait
- How to do parallel testing and cross-browser testing
- Write the code for taking screenshots
- How to read data from an excel sheet
- Explain your Framework
- What is Autoit
- How to handle Authentication popups
- What is webdriver
- Explain Jenkins
- What are the dependencies you added in your framework?
- Explain about collections
- SQL commands
- What is the difference between inheritance and abstraction?
- Where did you use abstraction in your current project give me one example?
- Explain cucumber and cucumber options
TCS Selenium Interview Questions
- What is the java tree?
- Which framework you worked
- How much percentages automation covered in your project
- What are annotations
- How you test API? experience on post method
- What is an agile process?
- What is scrum
- Which area you need to improve on selenium
- How will you find out broken links in the webpage?