TCS Manual Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked TCS interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||TCS Manual Testing Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have also tried to share some of the Java Automation Interview Questions, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the TCS interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
TCS Manual Testing Questions
- How is testing done in your project? Tell more about the Testing model
- Tell more about STLC and Estimation-Costing for the Testing of an application.
- What is the first thing you do when you need to test an application?
- Consider a scenario where the product is being deployed well before the schedule due to client requirements. The product is yet to develop, and the Developer only performed unit testing. You are assigned to test the application before release. You don’t have any business Requirements Documents or client support. Define the testing strategies.
- Define testing strategies in your project.
- Write down the manual test cases.
- Your Team Leads hate you, and he doesn’t want to give you the best appraisal. He makes sure your very tactics should fail. You come to know the best approach to do Testing. When compared to the traditional approach. Convince your Test Lead to allow your approach to using for the project.
- How will you include risk factors during the estimation and costing for the project?
Ex. Downtime, System failure, application crash. – No one can fake estimation and costing, so If you know it, then only bet on the same.
- How is Defect Removal Efficiency calculated? Tell more about the same?
- What is the productivity index in your project?
- Tell more about the Work Breakdown Structure. And parameter calculation.
- Consider username and password fields with submit button on a page. On submission, you will not get a confirmation message. How will you go about testing it?
- Defect life cycle
- Why we do regression
- How to use Jira
- How to use QC
- Write test cases for a pen.
- Types of security
- Difference between debt and equity
- The life cycle of equity
- Difference between options and futures
- Who assigns story
- What if the developer does not fix a defect
- What is a golden share?
About TCS Company
Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service, consulting, and business solutions company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 46 countries.
We function as a full stakeholder in business, offering a consulting-led approach with an integrated portfolio of technology-led solutions encompassing the entire Enterprise value chain. Our Customer-centric Engagement Model defines how we engage with you, offering specialized services and solutions that meet the distinct needs of your business.
We build bespoke teams around your domain and technology requirements drawn from our talent pool of over 387,200 global professionals, including 34.7% women from 130 nationalities. Our domain expertise has been built upon decades of experience across industries, underpinning our suite of solutions.
Our organization structure is domain led and empowered to help provide Customers with a single window to industry-specific solutions. Agile industry units have embedded capabilities to enable rapid responses that provide a competitive edge to our Customers. This is coupled with a unique Global Network Delivery Model (GNDM), spanning 40 global locations, today recognized as the benchmark of excellence in technology deployment.
We have made significant investments in Digital platforms and products spanning Technology Products, Horizontal Platforms, and Products, Vertical Platforms, and Products.
Our clients worldwide have achieved significant business results using our world-class solutions. They have recognized us for their efforts: We have been ranked number one for customer satisfaction in Europe’s largest survey of service provider performance. Conducted across 13 countries in Europe by Whitelane Research. This is the third consecutive year that we have topped the customer satisfaction ranking for the IT services industry, with TCS also being rated number one across all nine individual key performance indicators (KPIs).