TCS Manual Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked TCS interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the TCS interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCS Manual Testing Questions
- How testing is done in your project, tell more about the Testing model
- Tell more about STLC and Estimation-Costing for the Testing of an application.
- What first thing you do when you need to test an application.
- Consider a scenario where the product is being deployed well before the scheduled due to client requirements. The product is yet to develop, and the Developer only performed unit testing. You are assigned to test the application before release. You don’t have any business Requirements Documents nor client support. Define the testing strategies.
- Define testing strategies in your project.
- Write down the manual test cases.
- Your Team Leads hates you, and he doesn’t want to give you the best appraisal. He makes sure your very tactics should fail. You come to know the best approach to do Testing. When compared to the traditional approach. Convince your Test Lead to allow your approach to using for the project.
- How will you include risk factors during estimation and costing for the project?
Ex. Downtime, System failure, application crash. – No one can fake estimation and costing, so If you know it, then only bet on the same.
- How Defect Removal Efficiency calculated and tell more about the same.
- What is the productivity index in your project?
- Tell more about the Work Breakdown Structure. And parameter calculation.
- Consider username and password fields with submit button in a page, on submission you will not get a confirmation message, how will you go about testing it.
TCS Manual Interview Questions
- Defect life cycle
- Why we do regression
- How to use Jira
- How to use QC
- Write test cases for pen
- Types of security
- Difference between debt and equity
- The life cycle of equity
- Difference between options and futures
- Who assigns story
- What if a defect is not fixed by the developer
- What is a golden share?