TCS Manual Testing Questions
- How testing is done in your project, tell more about the Testing model
- Tell more about STLC and Estimation-Costing for the Testing of an application.
- What first thing you do when you need to test an application.
- Consider a scenario where the product is being deployed well before the scheduled due to client requirements. The product is yet to develop, and the Developer only performed unit testing. You are assigned to test the application before release. You don’t have any business Requirements Documents nor client support. Define the testing strategies.
- Define testing strategies in your project.
- Write down the manual test cases.
- Your Team Leads hates you, and he doesn’t want to give you the best appraisal. He makes sure your very tactics should fail. You come to know the best approach to do Testing. When compared to the traditional approach. Convince your Test Lead to allow your approach to using for the project.
- How will you include risk factors during estimation and costing for the project?
Ex. Downtime, System failure, application crash. – No one can fake estimation and costing, so If you know it, then only bet on the same.
- How Defect Removal Efficiency calculated and tell more about the same.
- What is the productivity index in your project?
- Tell more about the Work Breakdown Structure. And parameter calculation.
TCS Manual Interview Questions
- Defect life cycle
- Why we do regression
- How to use Jira
- How to use QC
- Write test cases for pen
- Types of security
- Difference between debt and equity
- The life cycle of equity
- Difference between options and futures
- Who assigns story
- What if a defect is not fixed from developer
- What is a golden share