Test Case For Table Test Cases For Manual Testers
I thought let me describe a few things before we go through the possible scenario for a table and what should be the test case for a table. Before that, you can check the test cases asked in the interview for a manual and automation testers.
Before writing the test cases, you have to think about the title of the test case because good title always gives an overall idea about that test case and also gives a hint to the user what are you going to test. So keep in mind that when you are writing a test case, you should include a strong title, a good description of the scenario, a list of preconditions, and what should be the expected result.
|Test Scenario Overview|
|Post On:||Test Case For Table|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
We can divide the scenario based on the behavior or flavor that is “Positive and Negative” but always try to cover all possible scenarios based on the business and functional requirements.
Write the test case in such a way that simple, easily understandable by everyone. So the main important thing is that the tester should have good domain knowledge, and the test cases should be written according to the end-user point of view.
|Related Test Cases|
|☑️ Speedometer Test Cases||☑️ Stapler [RED] Test Cases|
|☑️ Tabs Test Case||☑️ Telecom Billing System Test Cases|
Table Test Case Scenarios
- check the material is used to build the table is as per the specification document like the material may be wood or plastic or iron
- check what the color of a material used for the table is
- check whether any call or painted over the table
- check whether the table is built as per the requirement specification document
- check weight the table is as per the specification
- check whether the height of the table is as per the specification
is the stable is good enough to handle the specified amount of load
- check how many legs the table has
- check all the legs are to the floor
- check the usability the table is an office table or regular household table
- check is that table material is brittle or not
- check whether supporting hands are available in the table
- check if a table is washed with some water then is there any effect of water over the table
- check whether the table is foldable or not
- check what the maximum load is can a table takes
- check whether any option is available on the legs some scrolling wheels
|Tasks To Improve Your Knowledge|
|☑️ Test case definition||☑️ Test cases for Registration page|
|☑️ Test scenario||☑️ Test cases for chair|
|☑️ Test case writing techniques||☑️ How to write functional test cases|
|☑️ Test cases for time||☑️ Test cases on duster|
|Let We Inform you, For improves your knowledge you can take the above as a task and you can work on that. But from the above task list some of the tasks we have already completed and you can find those on our blog. After Completion if you want to share with us that then you can write to us at email@example.com.
In return for that maybe we plan something more surprising for your career.
If you think that we missed some of the test scenarios, then you can help us by mentioning that in the comment section.