Table Test Cases For Manual Testers: I thought let me describe a few things before we go through the possible scenario for a table and what should be the test case for a table. Before that, you can check the test cases asked in the interview for a manual and automation testers.
Before writing the test cases, you have to think about the title of the test case because good title always gives an overall idea about that test case and also gives a hint to the user that what are you going to test. So keep in mind that when you are writing a test case, you should include a strong title, a good description of the scenario, a list of preconditions, and what should be the expected result.
Check Also: Bike Test Cases
We can divide the scenario based on the behavior or flavor that is “Positive and Negative” but always try to cover all possible scenarios based on the business and functional requirements.
Write the test case in such a way that simple, easily understandable by everyone. So the main important thing is that the tester should have good domain knowledge, and the test cases should be written according to the end-user point of view.
Table Test Case Scenarios
- Verify that the dimension is as per the specifications
- Verify that the weight is as per the specifications
- Check the height of the table’s seat from the floor
- Verify that is stable enough to take the specified load
- Check the material used in making the table wood, plastic, etc
- Check if the table’s leg is level to the floor
- Check the usability as an office or normal household table
- Verify the paint’s type and color
- Verify if the table’s material is brittle or not
- Check if the cushion is provided with or not
- Check the condition when washed with water or effect of water
- Verify that it is foldable or not.
If you think that we missed some of the test scenarios, then you can help us by mentioning that in the comment section.