Test Case For Table: I thought let me describe a few things before we go through the possible scenario for a table and what should be the test case for a table. Before that, you can check the test cases asked in the interview for manual and automation testers.
Before writing the test cases, you have to think about the title of the test case because a good title always gives an overall idea about that test case and also gives a hint to the user about what are you going to test. So keep in mind that when you are writing a test case, you should include a strong title, a good description of the scenario, a list of preconditions, and what should be the expected result.
|Post On:||Test Case For Table|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
Test Cases For Table
- Check is the table is created on the mentioned material on the specification document.
- Check is the table is an office table or a regular household table.
- Check the table is a foldable table or not.
- Check is the color of the table is as per the requirement document.
- Check the shape of the table is as per the document.
- Check is the table is painted with any color or not.
- Check is the table is built as per the specification document.
- Check the weight of the table is as per the SRS document.
- Check the height of the table is as per the SRS document.
- Check is the table is good enough to handle some specified amount of load.
- Check what is the maximum amount of load the table is handling.
- Check the table has how many legs.
- Check is all the legs of the table are touched properly or not. Or there is some gap is coming between the ground and legs.
- Check is the table legs have any option like normal legs or scrolling wheels.
- Check is the table is breakable or not.
- Check is the table has the supporting handles or not.
- Check is the table is waterproof or is there any effect of water over the table.
- Check is the table has any racks on it not.
We can divide the scenario based on the behavior or flavor that is “Positive and Negative” but always try to cover all possible scenarios based on the business and functional requirements.
Write the test case in such a way that is simple, easily understandable by everyone. So the main important thing is that the tester should have good domain knowledge, and the test cases should be written according to the end-user point of view.
If you think that we missed some of the test scenarios, then you can help us by mentioning that in the comment section.