Situational Interview Questions For Freshers & Experience Testers: When you are going to attend an interview, then you can face some unexpected interview questions, and you have to give your answer within no time so, here we are trying to share such types of questions.
Situational Interview Questions
- Being a QA Lead, how do you handle a non-performing employee?
- What if I give you a team of all Freshers?
- Ever argued with your Manager?
- What are the different challenges you faced? What was your mitigation strategy?
- How will you prove that Testing is completed diligently?
- How to set up a Testing Practice?
- How do you handle onshore-offshore coordination?
- How to talk to a low-rated employee?
- How to handle multiple third-party dependencies?
- What trending technologies you are aware of? – Big Data, Cloud, AI, VR, RPA, Blockchain, Machine Learning.
- Which estimation model have you worked on?
- How to debug an App if it is not opening?
Check Also: Companies Real Time Interview Questions
- What to do if one of the team members absconds?
- What to do if you have crunch timelines?
- How do you calculate Automation ROI?
- Any common risks for Test Plan?
- What if a feature is not ready in the current sprint?
- What if some defects are not fixed in the current sprint?
- What levels of Testing have you worked on?
- How do you deal with friction at the workplace?
- Explain your Framework.
- What do you do in Sprint after receiving a requirement?
- Any practical use of a data-driven framework?
- What do you know about the Company?
Don’t Miss: 170+ Interview Related Java Programs
- What to do if a team member is not performing?
- What to do if the Dev team delays an agile user story?
- Ever done a mistake? What was it, and what did you learn out of it?
- Why is it that the UAT team finds defects most of the time even when you have completed System Testing & signed-off?
- Why did you choose Software Testing? What do you love about it?
- What Agile metrics do you capture in your current project?
- What is the most challenging situation you have had in your Testing career?
- How do you start Testing if there is no functional requirement document or business documents?
- What do you do if a Defect is not reproducible?
- Have you ever worked with a challenging client? Who is adamant & rigid? About the design, requirements, process, or timelines. What was the situation & how did you tackle it?
- How do you plan project resourcing?
- Any new process that you introduced in the Testing practice or your project?
- Ever missed a deadline? How did you handle it?
- Ever helped a teammate, technically? What was it?
- What do you think of Automation? Is it under-rated OR over-rated?
- What do you do apart from work? What are your hobbies? Any fun @ work activities?
- What if we give you performance testing? Or Security testing? i.e., some new work which you haven’t worked on yet.
- What’s your approach to convert Manual test cases to Automation scripts?
- What will you do if your team member misses a bug into production?
- How do you plan your Testing when you have less time to Test, how do you prioritize the tests?
- Can you share some of your different achievements so far, and prioritize them based on its importance?
- How do you deal with ‘bad feedback’ from the Client?
Best For Freshers: 80+ Manual Test Cases
- If you are leading a team, how do you know which team member is better? What are some of your parameters?
- What is more important – Working in a single domain for 3 Years OR Having expertise of 2-3 domains in the same period?
- What do you do when a Bug is found in a Production environment?
- If I ask your Manager, what would he/she say is your biggest strength and biggest improvement area?
- Apart from the RTM, how do you ensure that your Test Design coverage is optimum?
- What is your career, inclination? Managerial track or the Technical track? And why?
- You are currently a Team Lead. But this is an Individual Contributor. Are you okay with it?
- There is no automation framework as of now. How would you begin, and what will be your automation strategy or milestone steps?
- You are into a maintenance project which was delivered six years back after Testing. Now the Customer returns after 6 long Years after not contacting for 6 years even once and tells that the Product is very slow. What is the first thing you will do to solve the issue?
- What were the challenges you faced when working with the Automation framework & what did you do about it?
- What were some of the enhancements that you brought in? It can be technical, processor management perspective
Don’t Miss: Software Localization Testing CheckList
If you have more such types of interview questions, then you can share those questions in the comment sections.