Selenium Python Interview Questions: If you are looking for some Python selenium interview questions to easily crack the interview then you are in the right place because Here we are going to share some of the frequently asked Selenium Python interview questions for beginners & experts candidates.
As per our experience, we have noticed that good interviews are not asking questions from particular topic questions throughout the technical question and answer round. Normally they try to start from the basic Python Selenium interview questions and as time passes they are started asking questions based on your answers.
This is because !!! What could be better than an all-in-one solution for your python selenium interview questions ?! So hopefully you like this blog then bookmark it as we’ll keep updating our list of Python Selenium Interview Questions as & when there are any new updates/questions faced by candidates.
In addition, We have also added some more related interview questions for you to practice and learn about the concept of Python selenium. So, Let’s start with the list of Python Selenium Interview Questions:
Python Interview Questions For Freshers
- What is the difference between list and tuples in Python?
- What are the key features of Python?
- What type of language is python?
- How is Python an interpreted language?
- What is pep 8?
- How is memory managed in Python?
- What is name space in Python?
- What is PYTHON PATH?
- What are python modules?
- What are local variables and global variables in Python?
Selenium Python Interview Questions
Experience: 2+ Years
- Advantages of Python over Java in Selenium?
- How to assert the text “Python” in the web page title?
- Method for checking an element is visible and enabled?
- Exceptions when an element is present in the DOM but interactions with that element will hit another element?
- How to wait until an element is no longer attached to the DOM?
- How to import Selenium’s TimeoutException in Python?
- What is MRO in python
- How will identify when web element doesn’t have any of the unique locaters.
- write a program for the below pattern 1 12 123 1234 12345
- How will you handle exception in python
- Explain the concept of Duck Typing in Python
Keep the focus on this page for more updates on python selenium interview questions.