SAP Labs Automation Testing Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked SAP Labs interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||SAP Labs Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the SAP Labs interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAP Labs Interview Questions For Experienced
Company Location: Bangalore
Interviewed On: 23.02.2022
Updated Date: 26-02-2022
For these interview questions, We Thank Preeti Gupta for coming forward and sharing these Testing interview questions with us. We hope this motivates others also to share their interview experience and interview questions.
Still, we need your Love & Support to build a better platform for our fellow Testing Community. So that, we can make such a wonderful platform where a QA can get the real-time testing interview questions in a single place.
- Tell me about your work experience?
- Explain your project?
- There is one link on a page. After clicking on the link, a new page is getting open. But the link is broken on the page. How can you navigate to the new page without clicking on the link?
- What is a feature file?
- What is the TestRunner file? What is its major role of it in cucumber?
- Write the feature file of the login page.
- What are dry run and monochrome keywords in cucumber?
- What is a user story?
- How to implement the Jenkins in project
- What programming language is supported by Jenkins?
- How to run the jobs in Jenkins?
- What is the Pom.xml file?
- What is your daily activity role and responsibilities?.
- What kind of report do you create in your framework?
- How to generate the test report after running the build in Jenkins and share the results on email?
SAP Labs LLC Testing Interview Questions
- What is SDLC? Explain?
- What is STLD? Explain?
- Explain Defect Life Cycle?
- What is Sanity Testing?
- What is Regression Testing?
- What is Re-Testing? Difference between Regression Testing and Re-testing?
- What is the Compatibility Testing?
- Explain hardware compatibility testing?
- What are the Test plans and Test cases?
- Sections in Test Plan and Test case?
- Difference between Test Plan & Test Case?
- What is normalization?
- Tell me all 4 normal forms?
- What is the joins? Write a query for left join?
- What is Group By and Order By query?
- Difference btw Group by and Order By?
- Difference btw Java & C++?
- Why is Java used extensively than C++?
- Explain OOPS concepts?
- What is Exception Handling?
- Why and when we use Threads?
- Write a program for the Fibonacci series??
- write a program for extracting numeric values in this string “Demo1234Demo.”
- How do you rate yourself in java?
- How do you connect to DB??
- Which DB have you used in the current project?
- What is Selenium architecture?
- What are Locators??
- Which framework have you used?
- Why hybrid only??
- What was your role as an Automation Engineer in your last project??
- Write a script to take data from a file (username, password, and URL) and login to the application and print report message as successful or unsuccessful.
- Write the framework architecture that you have used???
- Do u know any other way (any other methods) of entering data in the text field?
SAP Labs Palo Alto Interview Questions
1ST ROUND( lead)
- Tell me about urself.
- About recent(automation) project & roles and responsibilities,
- About 2nd (manual) project & roles and responsibilities,
- Where is your development team is it client location or along with you?
- Tell me the test case template (header, footer, body)
- Explain the defect life cycle?
- Where you stay? Where is your company located?
- Rate urself on java?
- Explain the testing environment
- Any questions to ask me?
2ND ROUND (project manager)
- Tell me about urself?
- What is white box testing?
- What is black box testing?
- Should severity & priority mention in testing?
- Tell me the challenges faced in your project?
- Does manual bring more ROI or automation bring more ROI?
- Automation uses: where is used y it should use?
- What r the languages does selenium supports?
- What is smoke testing? Where will you do smoke testing? When will you do acceptance testing?
- Which technology did you use?
- Do your project related to mobility?
- Which one do you feel comfort manual or automation? Reason?
- Tell me the three important things which r mandatory while doing testing in automation?
- Explain the defect life cycle?
- How will you handle if the image is scripted and executed in two different resolutions systems?
- How will you review it? What is the process?
- Which tool did you use for defect tracking?
- Will you join immediately if the offer released? How will you manage your company?
- How many test cases u wrote per day?
- How many of your team?
- Tell me the three important things which r mandatory while doing testing in manual?
- Do you have any offers in your hand?
- Why are you looking for a change?
- Which process does u follow? explain it
- Who will explain the requirement? A product owner or scrum master?
- Explain any of the SDLC processes you feel free?
- What is a web server?
3RD ROUND (QA manager)
- Tell about testNG
- About annotation
- Explain in detail about 3 tire architecture onboard?
- Have you involved in any installation?
- Explain about 2 tire architecture?
- What is the difference between the 3 tier and 2 tier?
- Any 4 tier architecture?
- Explain white box testing?
- Explain which tool you used in W.B.T?
- Why are you looking for a change?
- Have you done WHITE BOX TESTING?
- How build comes can you tell me what processes how developers and testers communicate?
- How build comes? What does it contain?
- I have explained about company rules and regulations & about their project outline.
- They hired me for their project as automation engineering
About SAP Labs
SAP Labs are SAP’s core R&D entities, developing and constantly improving key SAP solutions. These research and development locations are strategically located in high-tech clusters around the globe and reflect SAP’s culture of diversity and innovation. Each Lab has a particular focus on specific applications, technology, or the market. With 20 Labs in 17 countries, The SAP Labs Network (SLN) drives thought leadership globally and in local ecosystems, allowing SAP to innovate, grow, and succeed.
SAP Frequently asked Questions
What is the SAP testing process?
What Is SAP Testing? Essentially, SAP testing is testing different modules of SAP ERP software. Every module supports a particular business process: finance, accounting, sales, etc.
What is SAP testing explain with an example?
SAP Testing is like any other Software Application Testing, but the application here is an ERP(Enterprise Resource Planning) application. It is about testing the functionalities of various SAP Modules and ensuring they work as per the requirement. Example: SAP Testing for a manufacturing company.