Refrigerator Test Cases Template: in this post, we are trying to share the refrigerator Test Cases with as much as a possible scenario. But when we write the test cases, there are mainly two types of Test cases based on the :
|Test Scenario Overview|
|Post On:||Test Case For Refrigerator|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
- Positive Test Cases
- Negative Test Cases
Refrigerator Test Case
Positive Test Case For Refrigerator
- Installation Testing
- UI Testing: or Design based Testing
- Usability testing
- Functional Testing
- Non Functional Testing
- Performance and Load Testing
- Compatibility testing
Let’s explain one by one:
|Related Test Cases|
|☑️ Test Case For Profile Photo Upload||☑️ Test Case For Radio Button|
|☑️ Test Case For Registration Page||☑️ Test Case For Search Filter|
1. Installation Testing:
- Verify all the parts are available or not
- Verify all the legs are fitted properly.
- Verify that the doors are fitted properly If it is two or multiple door refrigerator
- Verify that the installation process is given in manual or not.
- Verify that the power wire is given with the refrigerator or not
- Verify that the Refrigerator gets turned on or not after plugging in the power source.
- Verify that the light is turned on as power on.
- Verify that the power plug as per the Country standard.
2. UI Testing: or Design based Testing:
Each Refrigerator model is unique in design and follows a particular pattern for the design. So we have to write the test cases for the same.
- Does it follow the design specification?
- Does the Refrigerator have the colour as per specification?
- Does the doors of the Refrigerator as per the specification?
- Does the door handle as per the specification?
- Does the logo of the company is properly printed as per the design specification?
- Verify if the dimension (Verify that length, breadth, and other size specifications of the Refrigerator ) of the Refrigerator as per mentioned in the requirement.
- Verify the outer body of the Refrigerator- whether it should be metallic, plastic or any other material as per the specification
- Verify the weight of the Refrigerator
- Verify if the Refrigerator’s material must not be is brittle (easily damaged)
- Verify if the Refrigerator’s legs are on the same level on the floor
- Verify the height of the Refrigerator’s body from the floor
3. Usability testing :
- Verify whether it is very easy to use.
- Verify whether it has got any adjustment settings to make high or low
- Verify whether it has got some airspace to flow of air
- Verify whether it has got enough space to put water bottles etc.
- Verify if there is back support or not.
- Verify the usability of the Refrigerator as a single door Refrigerator, or multi-door Refrigerator
- Verify the condition when washed with water or the effect of water.
- Verify all the interior is easy to clean.
- Verify all the doors are easy to open.
- Verify the hinges of the door.
5. Functional Testing :
- Verify the setting as defined in the documents.
- Verify all the cooling settings(all level-level 1 to 7).
- Verify that light turn on when opened.
- Verify that light turns off when closed.
- Verify that how much time it takes to chill the water.
- Verify that how much time it takes to freeze the water on different settings
- Verify the condensation feature that is working fine or not
- Verify that is there any specific settings for the vegetables and other specific types of food.
- Write test cases for all the settings that are mentioned in the manual.
- Verify for the brightness of the light
- Verify if the light is producing heat when the door is opened for a longer time
- Verify for the compressor cut off time.
- Verify the defrost mode
6. Non Functional Testing:
- Test whether the object looks like a Refrigerator (obviously there must be some expected result by which you can Verify and can say –yes this is a Refrigerator )
- Test Whether it can be gripped easily (the Refrigerator body must not be too thick or too thin)
- The look and feel must be good
- Switch off the power and check how long cooling remains.
- Verify the lock.
- Verify the cooling leaks from the door or any sides of a refrigerator.
7. Performance and Load Testing:
- Put a high amount of pressure on for the particular amount of time.
- Pay particular attention to put stress on a point.
- Verify that it continues to perform its function
- Verify that it can handle the voltage fluctuations.
- Verify that at what voltage (both low or high) level fridge stops working
- Open the door and verify how the variation in cooling happens inside it.
- Verify that is there any voltage fluctuations when the door is open.
- Load the food items up to and beyond the capacity and check.
8. Compatibility testing:
- Test by putting on distinct types of surfaces like floor, glass, wood, Grass
- Verify if it is properly working in all environment if it mentioned in the requirement specifications
Negative Test Case For Refrigerator
- Verify stress testing by dropping down from the practical height and Verify if nothing is breaking, no damage and Refrigerator is performed without any issues.
- Verify how it is working at different climate environmental conditions like at room temperature, different climate conditions.
- Verify the balance with three legs.
- Check what happens if we place upside down and run it
|Tasks To Improve Your Knowledge|
|☑️ Password test cases||☑️ Test cases for WhatsApp|
|☑️ Test cases for submit button||☑️ Test cases for password and confirm password|
|☑️ Test cases for Facebook chat application||☑️ Remember me test cases|
|☑️ Test case for login page positive and negative||☑️ BDD test cases for a login page|
|Let We Inform you, For improves your knowledge you can take the above as a task and you can work on that. But from the above task list some of the tasks we have already completed and you can find those on our blog. After Completion if you want to share with us that then you can write to us at email@example.com.
In return for that maybe we plan something more surprising for your career.
if you find any further missed test cases, then you can comment that in the comment section, and we are happy to add that in the respective section.