Refrigerator Test Cases Template: in this post, we are trying to share the refrigerator Test Cases with as much as a possible scenario. But when we write the test cases, there are mainly two types of Test cases based on the :
|Post On:||Test Case For Refrigerator|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Check Also:||Telegram Group|
- Positive Test Cases
- Negative Test Cases
Refrigerator Test Case
Positive Test Case For Refrigerator
- Installation Testing
- UI Testing: or Design based Testing
- Usability testing
- Functional Testing
- Non Functional Testing
- Performance and Load Testing
- Compatibility testing
Let’s explain one by one:
Test Case For Refrigerator – Installation Testing
- Check is all the parts are available or not
- Check is all the legs are fitted properly.
- Check is the doors are fitted properly If it is two or multiple door refrigerator
- Check is the installation process is given in manual or not.
- Check the power wire is given with the refrigerator or not
- Check the Refrigerator gets turned on or not after plugging in the power source.
- Check the light is turned on as power on.
- Check the power plug as per the Country standard.
Test Case For Refrigerator UI Testing
Each Refrigerator model is unique in design and follows a particular pattern for design. So we have to write the test cases for the same.
- Check is the refrigerator follows the design specification?
- Check is the color specification of the refrigerator as per the requirement document.
- Check is the door of the refrigerator as per the requirement document.
- Check is the door handle of the refrigerator as per the requirement document.
- Check is the logo of the company is properly printed as per the design specification?
- Check the dimension (Verify the length, breadth, and other size specifications of the Refrigerator ) of the Refrigerator as mentioned in the requirement.
- Check the outer body of the Refrigerator – whether it should be metallic, plastic, or any other material as per the specification
- Check the weight of the Refrigerator
- Check if the Refrigerator’s material must not be is brittle (easily damaged)
- Check if the Refrigerator’s legs are on the same level on the floor
- Check the height of the Refrigerator’s body from the floor
Test Case For Refrigerator – Usability Testing
- Check whether it is very easy to use.
- Check whether it has got any adjustment settings to make high or low
- Check whether it has got some airspace to flow of air
- Check whether it has got enough space to put water bottles etc.
- Check if there is back support or not.
- Check the usability of the Refrigerator as a single door Refrigerator, or multi-door Refrigerator
- Check the condition when washed with water or the effect of water.
- Check all the interior is easy to clean.
- Check all the doors are easy to open.
- Check the hinges of the door.
Functional Testing Test Case For Refrigerator
- Check is the setting as defined in the documents.
- Check all the cooling settings( all level-level 1 to 7 ).
- Check the light turn on when opened.
- Check the light turns off when closed.
- Check how much time it takes to chill the water.
- Check how much time it takes to freeze the water on different settings
- Check the condensation feature that is working fine or not
- Check is there are any specific settings for the vegetables and other specific types of food.
- Check the brightness of the light
- Check the light is producing heat when the door is opened for a longer time
- Check the compressor cut-off time.
- Check the defrost mode is working or not.
Non Functional Testing:
- Check whether the object looks like a Refrigerator (obviously there must be some expected result by which you can Verify and can say –yes this is a Refrigerator )
- Check whether it can be gripped easily (the Refrigerator body must not be too thick or too thin)
- Check the look and feel must be good
- Check by Switch off the power and check how long cooling remains.
- Check the lock.
- Check the cooling leaks from the door or any sides of a refrigerator.
Performance and Load Testing:
- Check by putting a high amount of pressure on for the particular amount of time.
- Check by placing a particular attention to put stress on a point.
- Check continues to perform its function
- Check weather it can handle the voltage fluctuations.
- Check at what voltage (both low or high) level fridge stops working
- Check how cooling happens inside by open the door.
- Check is there any voltage fluctuations when the door is open.
- Check by storing the food items up to and beyond the capacity and check.
- Check by putting the Refrigerator on distinct types of surfaces like floor, glass, wood, Grass
- Check if it is properly working in all environment if it mentioned in the requirement specifications
Negative Test Case For Refrigerator
- Check the stress testing by dropping down from the practical height and Verify if nothing is breaking, no damage and Refrigerator is performed without any issues.
- Check how it is working at different climate environmental conditions like at room temperature, different climate conditions.
- Check the balance with three legs.
- Check what happens if we place upside down and run it
if you find any further missed test cases, then you can comment on them in the comment section, and we are happy to add that in the respective section.