PWC Telephone Interview Questions
Company Name: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC)
Company Location: Kolkata, India
- Tell something about yourself
- What strategies did you follow while building a Selenium framework from scratch?
- How can we scroll to the end of a page in a dynamically loading page?
- Related to the above question, if I ask you to find one element while scrolling and then stop when found, how would you handle it?
- As a Team Lead, how you will evaluate your team’s performance
- What’s the difference between Test Plan and Test Strategy
- If there are 3 test cases with method names as “banana”, “cat” & “apple” in respective order, which test call will execute first and why?
PWC Java Selenium Questions [Updated: 06.09.2019]
- Explain agile methodology
- The negative scenario for pen
- Explain framework detailed
- TestNG annotation explains
- Some questions on GRC domain
- Reverse a string using StringBuffer
- Use of POM design pattern
PWC Selenium Interview Questions
- Explain your current project framework
- How much do you rate yourself in java out of 5 and selenium out of 5
- WAP to swap two numbers without using a temp variable
- WAP to find whether the number is prime or not
- With an example explain method overloading and overriding and how you used this concept in your framework
- How do you take a screenshot in selenium
- Tell me some annotations in TestNG
- Do you know exceptions? Tell some exceptions in selenium
- Different types of XPath – she was expecting following sibling and preceding sibling
- Which is preferred… absolute or relative XPath – what is / and //
- Different ways of selecting an object from Dropdown
- What are limitations/drawbacks of selenium – she was expecting inability to detect captcha
PWC Selenium Automation Interview Questions
- What is a collection in java?
- Play with any of the collections.
- Search a letter in the string?
- Reverse a number?
- Are you sorting an array?
- What is the page object model?
- Between CSS and XPath, which one is faster?
- What is exception.tell some exception?
- Tell some exceptions you get while writing code.
- How to handle an exception?
- Is it a good approach to throw an exception?
- How to generate a report?
- How many test cases you have automated.
- How many test cases you run in a batch execution?
- What is the minimum time to run a batch execution?
- Tell me the complex scenario of your application?
- Challenges you faced in automation.
- How to upload files other than Autoit?
- Negative test case for a pen?
- How to run a test 3times if the test fails?
PWC Testing Interview Questions
- Tell me about your previous project that you have worked on?
- Your role in the project?
- What process did you follow in your project?
- Because I said I had done BE testing and validations we have done using logs they asked about
- What is the command you use in Linux to run the process in the background?
- How to do you connect to a remote machine?
- How do you set the environment variable?
- Question on joints?
- Command to get the date?
- What was the automation tool you used in your previous project, and how much you rate yourself?
- What was the build type you were getting for testing?
- What is the difference between. .WAR file and.EAR file?
- You had auto-deployment, Or you were manually doing the deployment?
- How you handled defects in the project? What tool did you use?
- What are the points you logs when you find a defect?