Protractor Interview Questions are a great way to showcase your skills and knowledge about Protractor and the technology it uses. We have compiled a couple of questions for you to practice with, in order to test your knowledge of Protractor and web technologies in general.
This post on Protractor Interview Questions is designed to prepare candidates for common questions they are likely to encounter when applying for a Protractor Automation Jobs. It covers both basic and advanced Protractor Interview Questions.
Protractor Interview Questions For Freshers
- Map functions in Array
- JSON methods Parse and Stringify
- Array Objects
- However, we handled the promise using the then function but at runtime, it says no such element exception. What is the promise status in such a scenario?
- Cords in Protractor
Check Also: Project Related Interview Questions
More Protractor Interview Questions
- What is Protractor?
- Enlist a few features of Protractor?
- How to install Protractor on windows?
- How to cancel and accept Alert in Protractor?
- What is the use browser.refresh in Protractor?
- Enlist a few locators available in Protractor?
- How to getText on input in protractor?
- How to use Cucumber with Protractor?
- Protractor is built on top of What?
- How to select an option from the dropdown in Protractor e2e testing?
- How to set default browser window size in Protractor/WebdriverJS?
- How to locate elements that have a specific class name.in Protractor?
- How to create promises in Protractor?
- How to install Protractor for?
- How can I get the current URL using a protractor?
- What is browser.ignoreSynchronization in protractor?
- List the different mouse actions that can be performed using a protractor?
- List the major differences between Protractor vs Selenium?
- What is Yeoman?
- What is Grunt?
- What is Jasmine?
- What is Mocha?
- List Behavior-driven development (BDD) test frameworks supported By Protractor?
- What is an SPA Application?
Interview Questions are a great way to showcase your skills and knowledge about Protractor and the technology it uses. It is a good idea to have some answers ready because there are many different types of questions that you can be asked in an interview. The best way to prepare for an interview is by practicing your answers with friends or colleagues who are also interviewing for the same position.