Prolifics Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Prolifics interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Prolifics Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Prolifics interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Prolifics Hyderabad Interview Questions
Company Name: Prolifics
Company Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 3 years 5 months
Position: Software Test Automation Engineer
- Introduced yourself
- Explain how to take a failed screenshot
- Which testNG listener you used in the framework
- Explain page object model
- TestNG groups concept
- Different ways to skipped test cases in testNG
- Where you used collection in your framework
- What is collection & collections in java
- The difference between throw & throws
- Which exception comes occurs when id not present in DOM
- Explain the dataprovider concept.
- Another way for dataprovider instead of using a 2-dimensional array
- Out of 20 TC, I have to run only even no. Test cases. How can I run those test cases
- Different locators
- Following preceding explanation
- What is a CSS locator
- Program to find out duplicate elements from an array. Explain.
I hope you found this blog post useful. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comment section below and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Good luck with your interview!