- Orlando, Florida
- 1,001-5,000 employees
- Privately Held
- Information Technology & Services
Prolifics Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Prolifics interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Prolifics Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Web API Interview Questions, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Prolifics interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Prolifics Hyderabad Interview Questions
Company Name: Prolifics
Company Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 3.5 Years
Position: Software Test Automation Engineer
- Introduced yourself.
- Explain how to take a failed screenshot.
- Which testNG listener you used in the framework?
- Explain the page object model.
- TestNG groups concept.
- Different ways to skip test cases in TestNG.
- Where you used collection in your framework?
- What is collection & collections in java?
- What is the difference between throw & throws.
- Which exception comes occurs when the id is not present in DOM?
- Explain the dataprovider concept.
- Another way for dataprovider instead of using a 2-dimensional array.
- Scenario: Out of 20 TC, I have to run only even no. Test cases. How can I run those test cases?
- What are the different types of locators
- Following preceding explanation
- What is a CSS locator
- Program: Program to find out duplicate elements from an array. Explain.
- Explain java in layman’s terms if I don’t understand any technical stuff like private, class, or object.
- Explain automation architecture and how what kind of architecture was in your project and explain it.
- Why do we use interfaces? Why is the interface concept present when something could be achieved using classes or abstract classes?
- Tell the use of abstract classes over interfaces, and how are interfaces built in terms of methods declared and variables within them?
- Questions on collections like how do you do sorting using collections?
- Scenario: Given an example, he asked me which collection I would choose for that scenario. Like the getwindowhandles returns set, can I use a list or any other collection? Similar questions.
- TestNG and how you could initiate your automation script.
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comment section below, and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Good luck with your interview!
About Prolifics Company
Prolifics bring your digital transformation visions to life. We deliver results faster. And provide accelerators and solutions for any point on your digital roadmap or the entire transformation journey.
Our global team of consultants and experienced engineers advise on the best starting point to give you immediate impact, deliver cloud and other digital solutions in a DevOps environment that are scalable to meet your changing needs and stay with you after the implementation to provide managed services so your teams can focus on other priorities. That lets you get on with the business of exceeding your own customer’s expectations.