Planit Testing Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Planit Testing interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Planit Testing India Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Selenium Framework Interview Questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Planit Testing interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Planit Testing India Interview Questions
Interview Location: Hyderabad, India
Updated Date: 21.11.2021
- What is the purpose of testing?
- What is the difference between the expected results and the actual result?
- What is the difference between user acceptance testing and system testing?
- Why is risk analysis important in testing?
- What are the attributes when we are raising defects?
- What will you do when we don‟t have the requirements?
- When should regression testing be done?
- When to stop testing?
- When should test scripting be started?
- What is the main goal of agile?
- What is TestNG, and how does it differ from Junit? What tests can be done with TestNG?
- Write the syntax of an opening browser in selenium.
me: webdriver driver= new firefoxdriver();
Interviewer: what happens in this case, firefoxdriver driver= new firefoxdriver();?
Why do we have two syntaxes if der purpose is the same?
When do we use firefoxdriver and webdriver in the above syntax?
Tell me some differences b/w both syntaxes.
- Write the syntax for firefox in selenium 3.0.
- Why have selenium people changed the syntax, and what is the difference b/w the syntaxes of selenium 2.53 and selenium 3.0?
- What is dynamic polymorphism in java? Explain with an example.
- What is the difference between interface and abstract class?
- Why is the purpose of abstract class when we achieve abstraction through the interface?
- Why can the constructor not be inherited in java?
- Is the constructor by default final if yes/no, give a reason.
- What is the package imported for reading/writing files in java?
- What are the robot class and sikuli and AutoIt?
- What is try-catch?
About Planit Testing Company
Planit is a world leader in application testing and quality engineering. We provide solutions that support organizations to deliver high-quality systems, applications, and IT architecture.
Planit is now a proud NRI company and part of a global movement to deliver a sustainable and secure future through better Information Technology exchanges.
Our team offers expert consultancy, bespoke services, tailored training, and unique solutions to complex projects. Specializing in digital quality, Planit has a geographic footprint across many continents, with 1400+ permanent employees, and has been recognized in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Application Testing Services.
Our Values and ethos focus on an intrinsic connection to our people, the awareness of our environment, and our pursuit of being better than yesterday. We continue to lead the industry with unrivaled ideas, ability, and a quest to discern paradigms.