About Ping Identity
- Denver, CO
- 1,001-5,000 employees
- Software Development
Ping Identity Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Ping Identity interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Ping Identity Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Selenium Java Interview Questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Ping Identity interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Ping Identity Automation Testing Interview Questions
Company Name: Ping Identity
Position: Lead Test Engineer
Company Location: Bangalore
Experience: 8 Yrs
Shared By: Arien
No Of Rounds: 2
Updated on: 05.10.2022
The first round was a screening round with a few questions on API and manual testing concepts. The second round started with the actual questions listed (those I noted down).
- Explain about yourself
- What is API testing?
- What are Content Management Services?
- Explain exploratory testing.
- Explain the bug life cycle.
- AWS terms and how it’s been used.
- What is a web service/microservices?
- How is the release scheduled for production?
- What are user stories?
- What is meant by ‘deferred’ status?
- Which defect management tool is used?
- Scenario-based – How will you handle it if only two days are given for testing the release?
- What is a user interface?
- What is Functional Testing
- What is the difference between System and System Integration Testing
- Explain Defect Life Cycle
- What is RTM
- What are the testing levels you perform
- What is System Testing
- What are the Test Strategy and test plan
- What is Self Join
- How to get unique values
- What operator is used to fetch the name starting with A? Tell me the syntax.
Tips: Prepare well on API, CMS, and AWS concepts.
About Ping Identity
At Ping Identity, we believe in making digital experiences secure and seamless for all users without compromise. That’s digital freedom. We let enterprises combine our best-in-class identity solutions with third-party services they already use to remove passwords, prevent fraud, support Zero Trust, or anything in between.
This can be accomplished through a simple drag-and-drop canvas. That’s why more than half of the Fortune 100 choose Ping Identity to protect digital interactions from their users while making experiences frictionless.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Ping Identity also has offices worldwide, including Austin, Bangalore, Boston, Edinburgh, Israel, London, Melbourne, Paris, and Vancouver.