Photon Interactive Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Photon Interactive interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the Accenture Interview Questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Photon Interactive interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
|Company Name||Photon Interactive|
|Join||Telegram SoftwareTestingo Group|
Photon interactive Interview Questions
Company Name: Photon interactive
Company Location: Chennai
Updated Date: 10.10.2021
- About yourself.
- About project.
- Source code management tool.
- How will you resolve the conflicts?
- What is static and final in java?
- How will you prevent the override method in java?
- Explain about collections.
- Cucumber tags and Annotations
- How will you pass values in your project?
- What are hooks and explain hooks?
- What is background??
- How will u run the method again and again in TestNG?
- How the methods run in order??
- Parallel tests about class method and tests.
- What are actions class and the methods in actions??
- What is the difference between building and perform?
- Difference between find element and find elements and its return type.
- Explain concepts in collections and relate them to your project.
- Consider u have a checkbox and I want to click the checkbox, how will u find the element is present or not at the same time should not get any exceptions. (element may or may not present).
- Attributes of a CSS selector.
- Program to find the found of special characters, numbers, capital letters, and small letters in a given string.
FAQS Of Photon Interactive
Here are some of the Frequently asking interview Questions
Is Photon infotech a good company?
The Management of the organization is well, Bcoz here the organization taking care of the employees very well. We will Suggest this company because in each project you will get the learning curve of new features and technologies.
What are the working hours at Photon Interactive?
55% of employees reported the work timings at Photon Interactive as strict, with a majority as 11 am – 9 pm and 9 am – 7 pm. Whereas, 45% reported it as flexible.
What are the working days at Photon Interactive?
87% of employees reported the working days at Photon Interactive as Monday to Friday, whereas 5% reported them as Rotational Shift.
Where is located photon interactive Pune?
As per the official website, there is no official working location in Pune.
Photon Interactive Bangalore Address?
Address 1: Voyager Building ITPL, 2nd Floor, Bengaluru 560066 India
Address 2: Embassy Tech Village – SEZ, 6th Floor, Building 2A, East Tower, Devarabeesanahalli, Bengaluru 560103
Photon Interactive Chennai Address?
5th Block, 2nd Floor, DLF IT Park, 1/124 Mount Poonamallee Road, Sivaji Gardens Manapakkam, Chennai 600089
What is the highest salary at Photon Infotech?
In the organization, the highest salary is given to the Technical Architect and the amount is ₹31,41,982 per year.
What is the Lowest salary at Photon Infotech?
Those who are working as Business Development Executive they are getting the lowest salary ₹5,64,335 per year.