Online Examination System Test Cases Template: If you are looking for the test case of the Online Examination System Test Case, then you are visiting the right place, but before going through this test case, you can check our recent updates test cases for an online editor like Notepad++.
Before writing any test cases first thing, you need to study that application and try to use that for getting the actual functional behavior of that application so that it can help you to create the test cases.
Online Examination System Test Case
- Verify that the application has a portal to add subject wise questions and their options.
- Verify that the examiner can set the examination details like ‘Exam Name,’ ‘Subject’, ‘Exam Code’ etc.
- Verify that the examiner can set the total number of questions, and based on the number of questions, the examiner is presented with the window to add question details.
- Verify that the examiner can set details for each question – Question, Options, Marks, etc.
- Verify that the examiner can set or leave the option of negative marking.
- Verify that the examiner can set the passing marks for clearing the exam.
- Verify that the examiner can set time duration for the whole exam or individual questions if required. Online Examination System Test Cases – For Manual Testers
Check Also: Bike Test Cases
Test scenarios for Student’s section
- Verify the student can choose the examination based on the exam name or code.
- Verify that the student should see the options to fill the required details like name, roll number, etc. before starting the exam.
- Verify that after filling the required details user should see the option to begin the exam along with instructions.
- Verify that once the examination begins, a timer gets started based on the test duration.
- Verify that for each question user is presented with an option for multiple-choice questions(MCQ) type questions.
- Verify that the user can choose a single(radio button) or multiple(checkbox) option based on the type of questions.
- Verify that on question’s window user is presented with options to move to the previous or next question.
- Verify that once all the questions are answered or passed, the user can end the test.
- Verify that if the time duration for the test gets reached, the test automatically ends.
If you still think that we have missed any test case, then you can comment on that in the comment section.