Test Cases For Online Examination System: If you are looking for the Test Cases For Online Examination System, then you are visiting the right place, but before going through this test case, you can check our recent updated test cases for an online editor like Notepad++.
Before writing any test cases first thing, you need to study that application and try to use that for getting the actual functional behavior of that application so that it can help you to create the test cases.
|Post On:||Test Cases For Online Examination System|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Have you Joined||Software Testingo Group|
Test Cases For Online Examination System
Welcome to another new post of softwaretestingo, in this post we are going to discuss how to write a test case for an exam online exam system portal. because always you can see most of the web applications or also you can find mobile applications there conducting online exams.
Also if you have noted there are some applications available online which have quizzes. it’s also one type of exam portal where a user has to give the specific answer to the questions. once the user completes the quiz then at same time he can find out the score.
Similar Test Cases
- Test Case For OTP
- Test Case For Online Book Shopping
- Test Case For Online Editor
- Test Case For OTP
- Test Case For Pan Card
- Test Case For Passport Number
Let’s start to find out possible test scenarios or test cases for the online examination system. if you can see from the online examination portal two types of user
- Teacher: who is responsible for adding questions to the portal
- Students or users: who gives the answer to the questions
So where is that this is a web application and according to that we are trying to write test cases for the online examination system. so let’s start with some of the basic test scenarios
- Check If a user enters the in the address section of the browser and hits enter the application should be open
- Check the application is loading properly
- Check all the images logos and text of the portal are clearly visible
- Check the application login functionality
- Check the users who have valid credentials and those who are only able to login into the application
- Check the user who doesn’t have valid credentials to log in this should get an error message when they hit the submit button
Online Examination System Test Cases For Student
- Check after login to the online examination portal As a student he should see the user profile
- When the user clicks on the user profile the user details page should be displayed
- Check is all the mandatory fields are filled on the user profile page
- Check if the user type is displaying on the user details page or not, user type in the sense of free user or paid user
- Check if the user is a paid user and then is the expiry date is displayed or not
- Check if is there any option for changing the password
- Check student is able to log in after entering valid credentials he should be able to see only specific course questions for which he is subscribed.
- Check whether a user is able to choose the exam by clicking on the exam name for the exam code
- Check before starting the exam if a confirmation popup is displaying all the details ( like full name of the student, roll number, exam duration) of the student or not
- Check if the confirmation popup has not the correct details that should be an edit option by which a user can update his correct details
- Check if the user clicks the ok button then the user should be redirected to the exam page
- Check once the exam is started Dainik clocks should be displayed on the test duration
- Check what type of questions are available on the portal, whether it is multiple choice or subjective question
- Check if the question is multiple questions then the choices should be displayed below the questions pant that should be an option to select the correct answer
- Check if that is the subjective question then below the question that should be a text box where the user can enter the of that question
- Check if is there any option to skip a particular question
- Check if is there any option to go to the next question or previous question
- Check once a user completes or Answers all the questions, then he should be able to end the test
- Check if the time duration is completed then the test should be automatically ended.
- Check if all the questions are multiple questions, then after the completion of the test evolution should be performed on the basis of positive and negative marking.
- Check based on the evolution the result should be displayed in the pass or fail with the correct answer percentage
Test Case For Online Examination System For Teachers
- If a user is a login as a teacher into the online exam system application then he should be able to see his profile
- Check the user have an option to change the password
- Check for the teacher that should be an option for adding a new subject
- Check after clicking on the subject name the teacher should be able to add questions under the subject
- Check after a click on the subject name that should be an option for creating exams
- Check for creating a new exam the user should have to feel some mandatory fields like exam name, subject name enter the exam code
- Check whether a teacher can able to set the number of questions and pass a percentage of foreign exam
- Check based on the number of questions it should display feels accordingly
- Check a teacher is able to enter the question and multiple-choice options in the respective fields
- Check whether an examiner is able to set the time duration for a particular exam
- Check if the teacher has an option for which user has completed the test
If you still think that we have missed any test cases for online examination system, then you can comment on that in the comment section.