NTT Data interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked NTT Data interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||NTT Data Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the NTT Data interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NTT Data Interview Questions
Company Name: NTT Data
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 17.03.2020
- What is cucumber?
- Difference between Cucumber and TestNG and Junit?
- What all are the options under the cucumber?
- What is the difference between DryRun and Strict?
- What is your project?
- Tell me about your day-to-day process?
- Tell me what is Bug?
- Did you raise the Bug?
- What is Interface and how it works?
- What is API?
- What is your process’s current framework and how its works?
- Why are you using Selenium and the main functions?
NTT Data Interview Questions
- Explain the framework
- Static XPath dynamic XPath
- Overloading n overriding with examples
- An abstract class with examples
- Types of selenium locators
- How to handle merge conflicts in git
- How to create Jenkins jobs
- Challenges in selenium
- How to handle popups both alert based and windows based
- How to skip a test case
- Annotations in testng
- Use of @dataprovider and @ factory
- Where did you get test data in framework n how handled it
- Assertions used in a framework
- How used inheritance in a framework
NTT DATA Automation Questions & Answers
- Overriding and Overloading with examples
- example of reversing a string
- The class used to selenium to select an option
- difference b/w find element and findelements
- * * *
write a program to print this pattern
- What is abstraction?
- Two tables were given, and I was asked to write the query to fetch the second-highest data?
- How to create a table?
- what is restful web services
- Explain your framework and the challenges you faced.