Morgan Stanley Interview Questions: By this, we are trying to share the Latest Morgan Stanley Interview Questions & interview experience. During this post, you can get various questions that are faced by so many candidates during the morgan Stanley phone interview, video interview questions & morgan Stanley java interview questions.
If you want to know how you can prepare for Morgan Stanley in a better way, then you can get a good article on the morgan Stanley official website.
Shared By:– Sumit
Company Name:- Morgan Stanley
Experience Level: – 5+ Years
Date:- Sep – 2020
- Difference between SinglyLink List and Doubly Link list
- Comparator vs Comparable
- Give Indexes of array elements which has sum=10
eg. 1+9=10 so print index 0 and 9
2+8=10 so print index 1 and 8
- Collection FrameWork hierarchy
- Custom sorting implementation
- Explain your automation framework
- API experience
- Have you worked on advanced java?
- Explain OOPS
- “This is new” => Arrange it in increasing length order of words. i.e “is new This”
- Why do we write class.forName() in JDBC
- API characteristics
- How hashmap works internally
- Agile working
Interview Questions Morgan Stanley
- How will u validate the entire JSON response ( all values let’s say 100 values) with the Database value? the interviewer was asking about the entire approach like how u will store ur JSON response and how u will verify with DB using java?
- Let’s say u have 1000 tests for regression and 60% of test cases failed on the execution day.. what will be your approach here?? How will u know why these test cases failed?? What you will answer to your manager?
- Tell me about different types of java exception
- Tell me the test case status pass or fail & which exception u will use??
Scenario 1: in a try block, u gave the correct user id and correct password and then catch block
Scenario 2: In the try block, u gave the correct user id and wrong password and then catch block
- How to schedule a Jenkins job for a different suite in a single AWS machine??
- How to configure or import developer API code into swagger??
- How will u convert an already existing java project into a Gradle project.. what are the things u need to write inside the build. Gradle file?
- Why do we use the singleton pattern in selenium??
- What is the classloader? Have u used in ur framework??
- What are the different types of hashMap??
- Why do we need a base test class in testNG?? Can we use @beforesuite and @aftersuite inside in the test class? Which steps u will write in these annotations?
- How will u sequence ur tests without using priority?
- One question on scenario-based where u need to verify whether the final ratings are coming as the average of all the ratings. let’s say there are 1000 of ratings in ‘n’ number of pages.. how will u go to automate this test case?
Source: WhatsApp Group
Morgan Stanley Interview Questions
- Tell me about your project and responsibilities?
- Which module did you work on your project?
- How many bugs have you found on your project?
- Can you please explain the flow of your project?
- Please explain your project architecture with the framework with a diagram?
- What are the technical challenges you have faced
- If dev has not accepted the bug, what will you do?
- Duration of a sprint?
- How do you adapt to your company if requirements keep on changing?
- How will you – Converted Manual Test Case into Automation Test Scripts.
Source: FB Group
Read Also: JP Morgan Manual Testing Interview Questions
Morgan Stanley Testing Interview Questions
- The processor used in the report
- How to handle the Authentication window?
- How to handle multiple windows?
- Challenges faced in your automation project and how you overcome those
- How to handle complex interaction – Action class?
- What kind of Framework using in your organization?
- Explain your framework architecture?
- Where did you store all kinds of Xpaths in your framework?
- What is the HUB & Node?
- How do you run your test using a framework?
- Write the XPath?
- How to handle alerts using web drivers?
- How to identify two fields(Radio button) on a page with the same id?
Check Also: JP Morgan Selenium Interview Questions
Morgan Stanley Interview Experience
Morgan Stanley had a written test. The written test had three sections-aptitude, computer knowledge-based, and computer programming. All three sections were objective. Aptitude had 10 questions, computer knowledge had 10 questions, and computer programming had 30 questions. The total time given was 90 minutes. There was one-fourth negative marking for each question. The questions were not too tough. The only constraint was time.
Morgan Stanley conducted its on-site process. The process began with a coding test. There were 5 questions to be solved in 45 minutes. The questions were again simple, but time was the bottleneck. After the written test, the company had a pre-placement talk, which lasted for about an hour. Following the pre-placement talk, there was a technical interview. The interview was meant to discuss the programs that we had written during the coding test. The interviewer discussed three of those codes with me.
Then, he modified a problem slightly and asked me for the approach. I gave him an approach to using HashMaps. He was satisfied with the approach. He then delved deep into HashMaps. We talked about open addressing, quadratic probing, and hashmap implementations. He asked how a HashMap achieved O(1) time complexity and related stuff. This round lasted for about an hour.
Check Also: Mphasis Interview Questions
They had shortlisted 9 students. We were invited to a group task. This was interesting. We had to design a structure using straws and pins that could be marketed. We had to give them the marketing strategy, the company for which the product could be useful, the company name, logo, slogan, risks, and related stuff. They wanted to have a look at your team working ability. This round lasted for 45 minutes.
We then had another technical interview. This was a hard-core technological interview. The interviewer asked about databases. He asked me to model a university database. He then asked me to implement the database in Java. He wanted to have a look at how I handle object-oriented concepts. He also asked me to write code for stacks and queues. He then asked a bit on hashmaps.
The interviewer was putting me under a lot of pressure, even if I did things correctly. It was a sort of stress interview and lasted for about an hour. He probably also wanted to have a look at how I handled the pressure.
Following the technical interview, I was immediately called for an interview with an HR representative.
This interview was a normal HR interview and lasted about 25 minutes. She asked me about one of the projects that I had done. I was asked about a recent technical article that I had read. I was also asked about any initiatives that I might have taken at my institute. Then, there were typical HR questions such as why Morgan Stanley, etc. She also asked if I had taken any financial courses.
I said I had studied a course on financial markets. She then asked me some basic finance-related questions as the difference between futures and forwards etc. This was the lightest interview of them all! After the interviews, the company officials discussed for about two and a half hours and finally announced the list of four shortlisted candidates. I was fortunate enough to be one of them. 🙂
Thanks, Manu, for sharing the interview experience with us.