Microsoft Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Microsoft interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Microsoft Teams Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Microsoft interview Questions.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Microsoft Teams Interview Questions
Company Name: Microsoft
Company Location: Hyderabad, India
Updated on: 26.06.2021
- How the hash map works internally and how its generate hash code?
- what was your role in your automation project?
- Explain each and every component of the framework in detail?
- what is the use of a pom.xml file?
- what was the whole day you spent resolving the issue by debugging the code?
- For example, they are 10 records how will you delete 9 records and fetch 1st record?
- Difference between ETL and SQL?
- How does the selenium grid work?
- String s= “”a1b1c11111b1c1″” write logic
Microsoft Interview Questions For Experienced
Company Name: Microsoft
Company Location: Gurugram, India
Updated on: 27.11.2018
- Tell me about your working profile.
- Entry & exit criteria of user acceptance test plan.
- Difference b/w issue and error
- Have you done non-functional testing, explain?
- Difference b/w normal select query and stored procedure
- We have infinite Red, Green, Blue balls in a bag, 3 balls are picked at random, what is the probability of finding 1Red, 1Green, 1blue ball?
- What are the Max rows allowed for a table in the oracle database
- Different types of indexes
- WAP to reverse the string “I love my India” to “India my love I”
- Types of integration testing?
- Pros and cons of top-down integration testing.
- What is Non-functional testing?
Microsoft Interview Experience
From one of my friends, I got to know there is an opening for SDET Role. so here I am going to share my interview experience. I am not going to share the Microsoft interview questions that I have faced on the interview but in short, I am going to share my interview experience with you all.
Please keep in mind that due to covid-19 every round is conducted in virtual mode.
After applying for the SDET role, one day I got a call from a recruiter that my profile has been shared as a reference for the SDET role, and also asked me are you comfortable with the job description. So that, they can schedule for interview.
I gave my confirmation and proceed with the interview.
there were four rounds of interviews.
- In the first round, they’re asking mostly about the puzzles and also some technical questions.
- The second round is mostly about the different types of coding questions and also they are asked some of the real-time scenarios to test how you are handling those in your project.
- In the third round, I have faced all types of Technical questions and also some of the questions based on my resume. in the final round is happen with the HR.
- Speak out loud. Let the interviewer know what you’re thinking and he may help you to think in the right direction.
- Ask questions to the interviewer to get clarity about the question so as to proceed further.
- Start with the worst solution and then start optimizing it.
- With whatever solution you propose, they expect you to code it as well so be prepared for that.
I hope these Microsoft interview questions, Microsoft interview process & Microsoft interview experience will help you to crack future interviews.
Still, we are getting so many requests for the Microsoft interview process, Microsoft azure interview questions, Microsoft interview preparation, interview questions for experienced, Microsoft coding questions.