- Redmond, WA (US)
- 10000+ employees
- Public (MSFT)
- Computer Hardware & Software
- ₹500+ billion per year
- Google, Amazon, Apple
Microsoft Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Microsoft interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Microsoft Teams Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Selenium Java Interview Questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Microsoft interview Questions.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Microsoft Interview Questions For Experienced
Company Name: Microsoft
Company Location: Gurugram, India
Updated on: 27.11.2018
- Tell me about your working profile.
- What are the Entry & exit criteria of the user acceptance test plan?
- Difference between issue and error
- Have you done non-functional testing? Explain.
- Difference between normal select query and stored procedure
- Puzzle: We have infinite Red, Green, and Blue balls in a bag, and three balls are picked randomly. What is the probability of finding a 1Red, 1Green, and 1blue ball?
- What are the Max rows allowed for a table in the oracle database?
- Different types of indexes
- Program: WAP to reverse the string “I love my India” to “India my love I”
- Types of integration testing?
- Pros and cons of top-down integration testing.
- What is Non-functional testing?
- How the hash map works internally, and how its generate hash code?
- What was your role in your automation project?
- Explain each component of the framework in detail.
- What is the use of a pom.xml file?
- What was the day you spent resolving the issue by debugging the code?
- For example, how will you delete nine records and fetch 1st records if they are ten records?
- What is the difference between ETL and SQL?
- How does the selenium grid work?
- String s= “a1b1c11111b1c1” write logic.
Microsoft Interview Experience
From one of my friends, I got to know there is an opening for SDET Role. So here I am going to share my interview experience. I will not share the Microsoft interview questions that I faced during the interview, but I will share my interview experience with you all.
Remember that due to covid-19, every round is conducted in virtual mode.
After applying for the SDET role, one day, I got a call from a recruiter that my profile had been shared as a reference for the SDET role, and they also asked me are you comfortable with the job description so that they could schedule for interview.
I gave my confirmation and proceed with the interview.
There were four rounds of interviews.
- They mainly ask about the puzzles and technical questions in the first round.
- The second round is mainly about the different types of coding questions, and also they are asked some real-time scenarios to test how you are handling those in your project.
- In the third round, I faced all types of Technical questions and also some of the questions based on my resume. The final round happens with HR.
- Speak out loud. Let the interviewer know what you’re thinking, and he may help you to think in the right direction.
- Ask questions to the interviewer to get clarity about the question to proceed further.
- Start with the worst solution and then start optimizing it.
- They expect you to code whatever solution you propose, so be prepared for that.
I hope these Microsoft interview questions, the Microsoft interview process & Microsoft interview experience will help you to crack future interviews.
Still, we are getting many requests for the Microsoft interview process, Microsoft azure interview questions, Microsoft interview preparation, interview questions for experienced, and Microsoft coding questions.
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization to achieve more. Our mission is grounded in the world we live in and the future we strive to create. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive.
We do business in 170 countries and are made up of 114,000 passionate employees dedicated to fulfilling our mission of helping you and your organization achieve more. We work in close partnership with all stakeholders, including governments, the Indian IT industry, and academia, to ensure that technology is leveraged as a catalyst for enabling more and more businesses, individuals, and communities to realize their full potential.