- Stuttgart (Germany)
- 1001 to 5000 employees
- Subsidiary or Business Segment
- Vehicle Dealers
- ₹500+ billion per year
Mercedes Benz interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Mercedes Benz interview questions and answers.
|Mercedes Benz Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
We have tried to share some of the Java Selenium Interview Questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Mercedes Benz interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mercedes Benz Telephonic Round Interview Questions
Mercedes Benz is a product-based company where you can get good exposure to work. Refer to the interview questions below; we are sure these questions will help you crack the interview questions.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Explain your roles and responsibilities in the current organization,
- Tell me about your Automation Experience,
- Explain to me your automation framework,
- How to check whether links are working or not?
- Login page using BDD
- Different types of frameworks
- How is your framework integrated with the test tool and build tool?
- What is an agile process,
- Can you explain what the concepts of the collection you have used in your framework are,
- Method overriding and overloading difference, abstract class and interfaces,
- Can we declare a class as final,
- How many test cases can you automate per day,
- How to achieve parallel testing,
- Different ways to click on the button in selenium and Java,
- Which plugin helps to generate reports in cucumber,
- Give an example of functional mad non-functional test cases for JIRA and Jenkins,
- How to run a job in Jenkins and schedule a job for late at night
- Give an example of positive and negative testing.
- What are the key features that you automate in your project?
- What is HashMap? What is the function of adding an element to a hashmap?
- What is ArrayList?
- How to add elements in ArrayList?
- Difference between abstraction and interface
- How would you do that if you want to run only sanity test cases from the Regression suite?
- How would you locate the hidden element present in a webpage?
- Program to convert the first letter to uppercase in a word
- TestNG annotation in Sequence.
About Mercedes Benz Company
Daimler AG is one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. With its divisions Mercedes-Benz Cars, Daimler Trucks, Mercedes-Benz Vans, Daimler Buses, and Daimler Financial Services, the Daimler Group is one of the biggest producers of premium cars and the world’s biggest manufacturers of commercial vehicles with a global reach. Daimler Financial Services provides financing, leasing, fleet management, insurance, financial investments, credit cards, and innovative mobility services.
Mercedes Benz company’s founders, Gottlieb Daimler and Carl Benz, made history with the invention of the automobile in the year 1886. As a pioneer of automotive engineering, Daimler continues to shape the future of mobility today: The Group focuses on innovative and green technologies and safe and superior automobiles that appeal to and fascinate.
Daimler consequently invests in developing alternative drive trains with the long-term goal of emission-free driving: from hybrid vehicles to electric vehicles powered by battery or fuel cells. Furthermore, the company follows a consistent path towards accident-free driving and intelligent connectivity to autonomous driving. This is just one example of how Daimler willingly accepts the challenge of meeting its responsibility towards society and the environment.
The brand portfolio of Daimler comprises Mercedes-Benz, Mercedes-AMG, Mercedes-Maybach, Mercedes me, smart, EQ, Freightliner, Western Star, BharatBenz, Fuso, Setra, Thomas Built Buses as well as Mercedes-Benz Bank, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, Daimler Truck Financial, moovel, car2go, and mytaxi.