Mercedes Benz interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Mercedes Benz interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Mercedes Benz interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mercedes Benz Telephonic Round Interview Questions
Mercedes Benz is a product based company where you can get a good exposure of work, refer the below interview questions, and we are sure these questions will help you to crack the interview questions.
- Tell me about yourself,
- Explain to me about your framework,
- How to check links are working or not,
- Login page using BDD,
- Different types of frameworks,
- How is your framework integrated with test tool and build tool,
- What is an agile process,
- Collections used in your framework,
- Method overriding and overloading difference, abstract class and interfaces,
- Can we declare a class as final,
- How many test case can you automate per day,
- How to achieve parallel testing,
- Different ways to click on the button in selenium and Java,
- Which plugin helps to generate reports in cucumber,
- Give an example for functional mad non-functional test cases for JIRA and Jenkins,
- How to run a job in Jenkins, how to schedule a job for late night,
- Explain your roles and responsibilities in the current organization,
- Give an example for positive and negative testing