MakeMyTrip Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked MakeMyTrip interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||MakeMyTrip Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Selenium Tricky Interview Questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the MakeMyTrip interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
MakeMyTrip Interview Questions
Company Name: MakeMyTrip
Company Location: Gurgaon DLF phase 2, India
Updated on: 11.07.2021
Here is a list of MakeMyTrip interview questions which was asked in the interview held at MakeMyTrip, Gurgaon office. The job was for the profile of a QA engineer with skillset – Unix, Database, Automation, and Web testing.
The interview was conducted in March 2016. But the questions do not change much, and with these questions and their answers, everyone should know who is working in the QA domain.
I have tried to segregate questions into different categories
- Write test cases for a lift?
- What are high-priority and low-severity bugs?
- What is memory leak testing(since it was written in my resume)? Is it different from the Java Heap concept?
- Write a program to open a web page.
- Do you know fluent waits?
- What are the different types of waits in Selenium?
- How to Achieve synchronization using Java?
- Do you know the Architecture of WebDriver?
- Is WebDriver a class or Interface?
- What’s the difference between XPath and CSS locator? When to use which?
- What is the difference between absolute and relative XPath? Which one to use where?
- Can we write like WebDriver Drv = new WebDriver (); ?
- What happens when we write like WebDriver driver= new firefoxDriver();?
- What’s the difference between driver.get and driver.navigate.to()?
- What is the difference between default and protected?
- What is overriding? Can you write a program implementing the same?
- What’s the difference between a hashmap and a hashtable?
- What is the entry set?
- What is the difference between class and interface?
- What’s the difference between Cache and Cookies?
- Suppose we changed the logo of MakeMyTrip, and all clients are still seeing the old logo because of the old cache. What should we do so they see the new logo?
- What’s the difference between SOAP and REST?
- What’s the difference between the put and post method used in REST?
- How do you see the same ads on multiple sites? Suppose you visit amazon.com and add a product to your cart. You will see that on Facebook in an advertisement. How?
- How is ‘get’ different than ‘put’ ?(security)
- Do you know what WADL is?
- What are an app server and a Web Server?
- You have 1 to 100 numbers in an array, out of which one is missing. Do you need to find it out?
- There is an array having values like 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.5.6. which data structure would be best to store this information? So we have unique data?
- There is a 3×3 matrix like the one below. Do you need to print numbers in this sequence 1 2 3 6 9 8 7 4 5?
1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
- You have a string str1=”makemytrip” and str2=”mmakemyprit”. Str2 is a jumbled version of str1. Write a program to convert str2 into str1.
- Write a program to find the area of an equilateral triangle
- There is a file in which MakeMyTrip is written in different lines. Write a single-line program or command by which you can tell in which lines and how many times in that line MakeMyTrip is written.
- What’s the use of top command?
- What’s the use of the sed command?
- Replace all occurrences of a word in a file in Unix.
- Write five different commands by which you can create a file.
- Write a shell script to find the word with the maximum occurrences in a file.
- What is the use of the df & du command?
- 4 prisoners wearing 4 hats(2 black, 2 white), A can see B & C. B can see C. C & D cannot see anyone. You have to tell who is wearing which cap.
- Three bags are marked A–> Red balls, B–> Black Balls, and C–> Red+Black balls. You have to take out a ball only once from one of these bags and change the labels to determine which bag has which.
- What can the maximum number of runs a player score in a 20-20 Match?
- You have two eggs. Do you have to find the minimum number of throws to check from which floor the egg will break?
- Write SQL to retrieve data from different databases X Y Z?
- Write SQL to update a salary in a table.
- Do you know the parallel command in SQL?
- Can you give an example of a group by clause?
- Can we use where and have the clause in a single SQL?
- There are some employees and their salaries stored on a table. Write SQL to retrieve employees’ salaries and the numbers in front of them like below.
- Write SQL query to retrieve employee name from starting 10th digit and up to 10 characters. (substr)
- Write SQL query to retrieve employee names’ ten characters from the end. (instr)
It includes questions for the third round, as I reached that round.
About MakeMyTrip Company
Nurtured from the seed of a single great idea – to empower the traveler – MakeMyTrip is a pioneer in India’s online travel industry. Founded in the year 2000 by Deep Kalra, MakeMyTrip came to life to empower the Indian traveler with instant bookings and comprehensive choices.
The company initiated its journey serving the US-India travel market, offering a range of best-value products and services powered by technology and round-the-clock customer support.
After consolidating its position in the market as a brand recognized for its reliability and transparency, MakeMyTrip launched its India operations in 2005. With more and more Indians initiating to transact online with IRCTC and new opportunities with the advent of low-cost carriers, MakeMyTrip offered travelers the convenience of booking travel online with a few clicks.
Its rise has been led by the vision and the spirit of each of its employees, for whom no idea was too big and no problem too difficult. With untiring determination, It has proactively diversified its product offering, adding various online and offline products and services.
It has stayed ahead of the curve by continually evolving its technology to meet the ever-changing demands of the rapidly developing global travel market, steadily establishing itself as India’s leading online travel company.
Leave a Reply