Labcorp Interview Questions: Practice is the most important part of preparing for an interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Labcorp interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Labcorp Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Labcorp interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
More Interview Questions
Labcorp 1st Round Interview Questions
- I started with an introduction and asked about the roles of the previous company and the about the project. Then started with:
- Explain public static void main()
- What is abstraction
- I declare a variable in an interface and implement it. Can I change the value of that variable..if yes, how?
- Write a Program for finding the factorial of a given number
- Have you Booked a movie from mobile? Give me five scenarios from booking to payment
- What is Synchronisation? explain the lock and unlock
- Thread life cycle
- What is polymorphism? How do you achieve runtime polymorphism
- Can we have 2 main() in a class? If yes, then if I want to call it, will I get an error or which main method is called? [ if you want, you can use a sheet..]
- Can I declare a class as private? What happens if I declare it private?
- What do you mean by this statement
- What is a bug & defect
- How did you log your bug? [ he meant the various fields in the bug report ]
- Have you come across high priority and a low-severity bug in your project give 2 examples from your project
- If there is a conflict in requirements, how do you approach it?
- Did your test case got reviewed? how
- What is RTM
- GAP Analysis in terms of testing?
- You had been working as an Associate Business Analyst. How it differs from testing
- What locaters did you use?
- What is XPath -axes
- Which framework did you use?
- What are the advantages of a Properties file?
- WAP to read and write from Excel file
- Have you used PoI? What is the purpose of POI API in selenium?
- What are the advantages of using POM?
- When do you get a stale element reference exception? Why did we get it [can you explain to me with the help of paper and pen ]
- What are the advantages of TestNG?
- How did you initialize web elements in pom
Labcorp 2nd Round Questions
I started again with an introduction, and As I worked as an Associate Businesses Analyst, she asked how you did testing. I explained it to her about it clearly.
- They asked about the selenium grid. Why did I use it in my project?
- Write a program to check if a word is Anagram or [ I am Mary, and I work in Army] she asked to write a logic using any language c, java, python ] I used java
- Scenario: she asked me who is my favorite politician and asked me to write a script such there is a search tab. In that, if I enter that name(favorite politician name), we get autosuggestions. so that some match the name and some are irrelevant. I have to select the 4 options and verify whether the entered name (name of a politician) matches or not. I should also check that it is written in the Board letter.
- What are the various ways to identify dynamic elements?
- How do you handle timeouts in TestNG ( she mainly asked how you add timeouts for @Test annotations or other methods)
- Script for screenshot
- Write a script to handle the synchronization of an element without using explicit and implicit wait.
We are a global life sciences and healthcare company harnessing science for the human good. Every day, our mission is to improve health and improve lives.
Our scientists, medical researchers, doctors, and healthcare professionals advance science, technology, and innovations to make real, meaningful differences in patients’ lives. Using world-class diagnostics to improve patient care and accelerating drug development, we’re constantly rethinking ways to make healthcare more accessible.
We partner with and provide services to anyone in any community affected by healthcare. This includes managed care organizations, biopharmaceutical companies, governmental agencies, physicians and other healthcare providers, hospitals and health systems, employers, patients and consumers, contract research organizations, and independent clinical laboratories.
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings was founded in 1969 and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol LH. Labcorp headquarters are located in Burlington, North Carolina.