iManage Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked iManage interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||iManage Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Selenium Framework Interview Questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the iManage interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
iManage Automation Interview Questions
- Roles and responsibilities
- Explain what you have done in SQL testing
- Explain SQL queries
- Explain What you have done in API testing?
- Do you have experience in Unix?
- Explain different types of defect management.
- Explain the Bug life cycle
- Explain How you handle an exception
- What is XPath?Type of Xpath. Explain each type
- What is Wait selenium? What are the Different types of wait? Explain each wait
- Program: How do you convert the string “HELLO” into the String “hello”
- What is Usability Testing?
- What is SDLC?
- Test Cases: Write test cases for a water bottle.
- What is the application that you have worked on?
- What is Smoke testing? Do developers do it as well?
- What is for loop? (Java)
- What is Agile?
- What is a daily standup meeting?
- What are the scripts?
- Who gathers the requirements?
There are four rounds of Interviews.
- Initial resume screening
- Communication skill – topics could be given to speak upon to check
- HR round
- Technical round
iManage is a company dedicated to Making Knowledge Work. Its intelligent, cloud-enabled, secure knowledge work platform enables organizations to uncover and activate the knowledge inside their business content and communications.
Advanced Artificial Intelligence and powerful document and email management create connections across data, systems, and people while leveraging the context of organizational content to fuel deep insights, informed business decisions, and collaboration.
Underpinned by best-of-breed security, sophisticated workflows, and governance approaches, iManage has earned its place as the industry standard by continually innovating to solve the most complex professional challenges and enabling better business outcomes for over one million professionals across 65+ countries.
Leave a Reply