When you are talking about some of the licensed performance testing tools then the famous performance testing tool that comes to mind is LoadRunner. This is the tool that helps you in completing all of your performance testing needs. This is one of the most popular on performance testing because of its wide range of supported protocols.
First of all, you use this tool as a virtual machine software that gives the best performance testing experience. If you are talking about the LoadRunner for IIS, then there is also an additional Tier 2 product that can help in performing your load testing needs without any issues.
If we talk to the capabilities and features of this tool then it has support for scripting and j2ee technologies which makes things a lot easier. Even though they do not provide assistance in performance testing with WebLogic JVM applications but their other tools like Application Builder or WebLogic JVM Profiler do provide the same features.
It offers a great interface for testing your applications and managing all of your different tools from inside it. In addition to this, you can install multiple test cases in separate methods which will help you get more versatility. If we talk about its pricing then it depends on how many cores or vCPUs are being used within the server environment but even though they have been increasing over time, they continue to be affordable and cost-effective.
I saw this software as one of the best tools because its UI is at par with other tried and tested performance testing tools such as WebShelf etc. The clarity about things not only made me able to understand but also helped in recommending it using their API so that you can easily incorporate it into your infrastructure tests. They have a great white paper on JBoss and Java EE and they helped me a lot in using it.
|For More Updates||SoftwareTestingo Telegram Group|
Cognizant Loadrunner HP Testing Tool Interview Questions
- Brief about yourself and your roles and responsibilities
- How to connect performance center from VUGen
- How many ways to upload scripts into the performance center
- what is the architecture of LoadRunner and performance center
- Differences between performance center and LoadRunner
- Issues faced in the Performance center
- What is your office address
- What is IP spoofing? Importance of it?
Download HP LoadRunner / Performance Testing Testing Tool Interview Questions
- Say me something about yourself
- Do you have any questions?
- Tell me 10 issues that you faced in load runner
- How do you debug the script? Using lr_debug_message Using checkpoint
- What is the difference between URL and html based recording? URL-non browser level (example images are video file) HTML-browser (checking the browser components)
- How do you cross-check that your test is correct?
- Say me some of the counters used for web logic and windows resources and database
- What is the environment of the load runner? I send you an image file previously
- What are you going to do if you don’t have enough resources available on your desktop? Run it from other
- What is the rendezvous policy?
- Is there any different way to do stress testing?
- What are the resources you are going to monitor when running your script?
- What is manual correlation? How do you handle it?
- What is the process of doing manual correlation?
- How are you going to know where exactly you’ve got the error?
- Do you feel reducing the connection to the database will increase the response time?
- What is the different protocol you used in load runner? Html
- Did you test web services? No
- How are you going to know which page the script is running in controllers? Using transaction points
- For how many users do you have the license of load runner? 250 users
- What is the benchmark for your application? 3 sec for response 30 stress user 150 simultaneous user
- How do you resolve the issues of server restart? Pre-requisite before testing (handled by DBA) Batch jobs in windows Crone jobs for database
- How did you handle correlation?
- Explain each parameter in web_reg_save_param?
- How can you say that how many hits are taken to the database and how many to the server?
- What is meant by stress testing?
- When will you get a step download timeout error?
- Any other way can you do stress tress with ramp and ramp down.
- How do you verify in your that the operation your performed has passed?
Here are some of the frequently asked interview questions about HP Loadrunner testing tools.
Is HP LoadRunner free?
The HP LoadRunner is not free but the license for it is. The license has a small price tag of $1,995 and comes with 24/7 support as well as other services.