Hospital Management System Test Cases Template: In this post, we are going to share the possible scenario for Hospital Management System Test Cases but before write the test cases you have a good understanding about the functionalities and domains and if you want to check the previous manual test cases then you can check our blog.
Hospital Management System Test Cases
- Verify that the portal for new patient registration has all the mandatory fields required for registering a patient.
- Verify that after filling the patient details and successful payment, a Patient-Card is printed.
- Verify that the card has information like patient details, the doctor assigned, department, the application number, DOJ, bed allocated(if applicable), etc.
- Verify that after patient checkup based on the requirement, the details are updated in the patient details database.
- Verify that for an existing patient based on the application number of the patient, and their records are added/updated in the database.
- Verify that the system has an admin for doctors, as well.
Check Also: Television Test Cases
- Verify that for each doctor’s details like their timings, specialty, fee, the patient visited, etc. is visible to the authorized users.
- Verify that new details of new doctors can be added to the system.
- Verify that the details of existing users can be updated in the system.
- Verify that the doctor’s record can be deleted from the system.
- Verify the billing admin of the system calculates the bill based on the patient’s unique application number from the data generated from different systems.
- Verify that the hard copy of the bill can be generating by printing the bill.
- Verify that authorized users can also see total day-wise billing done.
- Verify the admin for hospital inventory, room, and bed management.
- Verify that the admin has the record of all the equipment, machines, and medicines, and the same gets updated when used or added to the system.
- Verify that the admin has a record of rooms and beds availability, and the same gets updated based on their allotment and departure to patients.
If you found any missed test case scenario, then you can inform us by commenting on the comment section, and we are happy to add that scenario in our blog post.