Hospital Management System Test Cases Template: In this post, we are going to share the possible scenario for Hospital Management System Test Cases but before writing the test cases you have a good understanding of the functionalities and domains and if you want to check the previous manual test cases then you can check our blog.
|Post On:||Test Case For Hospital Management System|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Join Here:||SoftwareTestingo Group Link|
What is Hospital Management System (HMS)?
The Hospital Management System was actually introduced in the Hospital to speed up the process and help the patients. The hospital management system is a computer system that facilitates health care providers in achieving job tasks effectively by managing the information related to health care.
They are in charge of the data related to all healthcare departments, including Clinical, Financial, Laboratory, Inpatient, Outpatient, Operation theater, Materials, Nursing, Pharmaceutical, Radiology & Pathology, etc.
Why is HMS important for a Hospital?
The main intention behind introducing the Health management system is to solve the complications which are generated during managing the paper works of the patient when the patient is associated with various departments of hospitalization with confidentiality.
In such cases, the HMS is the only platform that provides the facility to manage all the paperwork in one place and also reduce the working staff by arranging and analyzing the paperwork of the patients.
Test Cases For Hospital Management System [HMS]
- Check by entering the correct URL in the browser, and the application should be loading properly
- Check is there any user verification functionality present on the application.
- Check by entering valid credential like username and password user should be able to log in
- Check by entering invalid credentials the user should not be login into the application, and an error message should be displayed
- Check if the hospital management system application has an option to add a new patient
- Check whether all the mandatory fields are present registration portal
- Check after adding a new patient, and after completion of the payment process, the patient cards should be printed
- Check whether the patient card has the details like assign doctor name comma department, present application number command date of join and also located bed details, etc
- Check after completion of patient checkup process the details should be updated in the patient database
- Check if the patient exists in the database, and he performs some checkup then the user should be able to search the details of the present in the database
- Check if the doctors are also able to update the passenger details after check
- Check the number of roles in the hospital management system like the patient, doctor, admin, accountant, etc
- Check that the authorized users can see the doctor details in the portal like the doctors’ timings and fees.
- Check if there is any functionality to add a new doctor in the hospital management system, for instance, we have added patient details in the database
- Check whether the admin users can delete doctor and patient information by the hospital management system portal
- Check whether an accountant user type can calculate the bills for patients by collecting data from different systems.
- Check after the formation of a bill that should be an option to print the bill or to generate a hard copy of the bill.
- Check the authorized users have the privilege to check the details report of the patients like day wise
- Check the admin has all the access
If you found any missed test case scenario, then you can inform us by commenting on the comment section, and we are happy to add that scenario in our blog post.