Test case For Headphones: The Headphones test cases are very useful for those who are planning to buy their earphone as well as for those who brought them already.
Earphones are very useful in today’s life whether you are jogging, partying, meeting online, call attending, etc. So it is necessary to know which kind of earphone should be best for your use and how to select the earphone for your use.
|Post On:||Test Case For Headphones|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Join Our:||Telegram Group|
The Headphones test cases are very useful for those who are planning to buy their earphone as well as for those who brought them already.
This article is to boost the knowledge of the reader that’s why I am sharing some of the test cases with you all and from time to time will update these test cases.
Headphones Test cases
The general test cases are given below:
- Verify the Build quality of earphones should be good and robust.
- Verify the length of the earphone wire should be appropriate.
- Verify the volume up and down button is available or not.
- Verify the Next and Previous button is available or not.
- Verify the audio button to change or pause music and attempt or disconnect the call.
- Verify the sound quality of earphones on high, low, and medium volumes.
- Verify the quality of earbuds of the earphone so that they should be soothing while use.
- Verify the Availability of Jack or Pin.
- Verify the design of the earphone should be attractive and its wire should not tangle.
- Verify the durability in terms of quality like (Wire quality, Earbuds Quality, Jack Quality), etc.
- Verify the noise cancellation ability of earphones.
- Verify the connectivity of earphones with multiple devices using the same jack.
- Verify the compatibility of the earphone jack with various connectors like (3.5mm to CDLA, 3.5 to 3mm), etc.
- Verify the Maximum and Minimum Bass quality.
- Verify by checking High-quality sound.
- Verify to check with very low-quality sound. (10db to 20db)
- Verify the earphone in terms of safety measures like (Should not have more than 75 decibels above this may cause ear).
- Verify the Suitability of earphones as per the size of Various Ear sizes. (Should contain extra earbuds to maintain user-friendliness).