Test Cases For Headphones: The Headphones test cases benefit those planning to buy their earphones and those who have already brought them.
Earphones are very useful in today’s life, whether jogging, partying, meeting online, calling, attending, etc. So it is necessary to know which kind of earphone should be best for your use and how to select it.
|Post On:||Test Cases For Headphones|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Join Our:||Telegram Group|
The headphone test cases are handy for those who are planning to buy their earphones and those who have already brought them.
This article is to boost the knowledge of the reader. That’s why I am sharing some of the test cases with you all, and from time to time will update these test cases.
Test Cases For Headphones
The general headphones test cases are given below:
- Verify the Build quality of the earphones should be good and robust.
- Verify the length of the earphone wire should be appropriate.
- Verify whether the volume up and down button is available or not.
- Verify whether the Next and Previous button is available or not.
- Verify the audio button to change or pause music and attempt or disconnect the call.
- Verify the sound quality of earphones on high, low, and medium volumes.
- Verify the quality of earbuds of the earphone so that they should be soothing while used.
- Verify the Availability of Jack or Pin.
- Verify the design of the earphone should be attractive and its wire should not tangle.
- Verify the durability in terms of quality like (Wire quality, Earbuds Quality, Jack Quality), etc.
- Verify the noise cancellation ability of earphones.
- Verify the connectivity of earphones with multiple devices using the same jack.
- Verify the compatibility of the earphone jack with various connectors like (3.5mm to CDLA, 3.5 to 3mm), etc.
- Verify the Maximum and Minimum Bass quality.
- Verify by checking High-quality sound.
- Verify to check with very low-quality sound. (10db to 20db)
- Verify the earphone in terms of safety measures like (Should not have more than 75 decibels above this may cause ear).
- Verify the Suitability of earphones as per the size of Various Ear sizes. (Should contain extra earbuds to maintain user-friendliness).
Leave a Reply