Globant interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Globant interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Globant interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Globant Pune Testing interview Questions
Company Name: Globant
Company Location: Pune, India
Updated on: 09.03.2020
- One test suite executed with an error during night-hours but now the same test suite getting executed without any error. What will be your approach to debug it?
- Write SQL query to create a new table without any data from the existing table?
- Two priority(0) TestNG methods will give compile error or not?
- What if a Windows popup occurs during test execution and due to that can’t execute automated tests, how u will resolve this error?
- Why is the CSS locator faster than Xpath?
- Even though CSS is faster than Xpath, why do 95% of the companies use XPath?
- What are the Standard Guidelines and rules to be followed for any automation project framework?
- What factors will you consider for giving an estimate for an automation project?
- What will happen if the implicit and explicit wait is used together? And why does it happen
- How have you handled the Single initialization of Webdriver in your framework?
- How have you handled downloading of different browser drivers without manual intervention?
- Find no duplicates in a given String without using Loops and collection.
- Is catch mandatory in try-catch?
- What will happen if you exclude catch and use only Try and finally?
Globant Testing Interview Questions
- Can we extend the wrapper class into a normal class?
- Difference between git pull and git fetch
- Difference between abstract class and interface
- Can we define a method in an interface?
- Map and hash map difference
- Stale elements exception
Globant Interview Questions
- What is a product backlog/sprint backlog?
- What you do if you don’t Scrum master in your agile project
- What is integration testing
- integration testing test cases
- User interface testing/usability testing
- What is scrum
- What is a different state