Globant Java Selenium Interview Questions: In This Post, we share the interview questions of one of the Bangalore Based It companies like Globant. But you can find around 200+ IT companies of various locations like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, and Noida Location. In our Blog, we are trying to share the Selenium WebDriver Java tutorial, Automation Testing Interview Questions & SQL Queries Interview Questions.
Globant Pune Testing interview Questions
Company Name: Globant
Company Location: Pune, India
Updated on: 09.03.2020
- One test suite executed with an error during night-hours but now the same test suite getting executed without any error. What will be your approach to debug it?
- Write SQL query to create a new table without any data from the existing table?
- Two priority(0) TestNG methods will give compile error or not?
- What if a Windows popup occurs during test execution and due to that can’t execute automated tests, how u will resolve this error?
- Why is the CSS locator faster than Xpath?
- Even though CSS is faster than Xpath, why do 95% of the companies use XPath?
- What are the Standard Guidelines and rules to be followed for any automation project framework?
- What factors will you consider for giving an estimate for an automation project?
- What will happen if the implicit and explicit wait is used together? And why does it happen
- How have you handled the Single initialization of Webdriver in your framework?
- How have you handled downloading of different browser drivers without manual intervention?
- Find no duplicates in a given String without using Loops and collection.
- Is catch mandatory in try-catch?
- What will happen if you exclude catch and use only Try and finally?
Globant Testing Interview Questions
- Can we extend the wrapper class into a normal class?
- Difference between git pull and git fetch
- Difference between abstract class and interface
- Can we define a method in an interface?
- Map and hash map difference
- Stale elements exception
Globant Interview Questions
- What is a product backlog/sprint backlog?
- What you do if you don’t Scrum master in your agile project
- What is integration testing
- integration testing test cases
- User interface testing/usability testing
- What is scrum
- What is a different state