Globant Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Globant interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Globant Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Selenium Advanced Interview Questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Globant interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Globant Pune Testing Interview Questions
Company Name: Globant
Company Location: Pune, India
Updated on: 09.03.2020
- Scenario: One test suite was executed with an error during night hours, but now the same test suite is executed without any error. What will be your approach to debugging it?
- Write SQL query to create a new table without any data from the existing table.
- Scenario: Two priority(0) TestNG methods will give compile error or not?
- Scenario: What if a Windows popup occurs during test execution and, due to that, you can’t execute automated tests? How will you resolve this error?
- Why is the CSS locator faster than Xpath?
- Even though CSS is faster than Xpath, why do 95% of companies use XPath?
- What are the Standard Guidelines and rules to be followed for any automation project framework?
- What factors will you consider for giving an estimate for an automation project?
- What will happen if the implicit and explicit wait is used together? And why does it happen?
- How have you handled the Single initialization of Webdriver in your framework?
- How have you handled downloading different browser drivers without manual intervention?
- Program: Find the number of duplicates in a given String without using Loops and collection.
- Is catch mandatory in try-catch?
- What will happen if you exclude catch and use only Try and finally?
- Can we extend the wrapper class into a normal class?
- Difference between git pull and git fetch
- Difference between abstract class and interface
- Can we define a method in an interface?
- Difference Between Map And HashMap In Java
- How To Handle Stale Element Reference Exceptions In Selenium Java
- What is a product backlog/sprint backlog?
- What do you do if you don’t have a Scrum master in your agile project?
- What is integration testing? Can you write a few integration testing test cases?
- What is User interface testing/usability testing?
- What is scrum?
At Globant, we dream and build digital journeys that matter to millions of users. These kinds of Digital Journeys exceed creating a website, an app, or even a unified omnichannel experience. It involves the creation of a deeper relationship with users by delivering memorable experiences that are personalized, time-sensitive, and context and location-aware. It’s what we call an omnirelevant experience.
We are a digitally native technology services company. We dream and build digital journeys that matter to millions of users. We are the place where engineering, design, and innovation meet scale.
Our founders’ vision was to create a global company that would become a leader in creating Digital Journeys while generating world-class career opportunities for IT professionals. From inception, we have benefited from strong organic growth. We have built a blue-chip client base comprised of leading global companies.
We have expanded our delivery centers from one to 37 across 12 countries (Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Colombia, Brazil, Mexico, Peru, India, UK, Luxembourg, Spain, and the United States), where more than 6,700 Globes work every day.
Globant is committed to customer satisfaction by continuing suitability and effectiveness in achieving the aims of our Quality Policy. This policy provides the basis for setting the goals to assess the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.
Globant’s Board of Advisors plays a crucial role in defining the strategic agenda and providing guidance to the Company. Each member brings significant industry experience to collaborate on long-term goals and execution.