GeeksForGeeks Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked GeeksForGeeks interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||GeeksForGeeks Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium webdriver interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the GeeksForGeeks interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GeeksForGeeks Interview Questions
Company Name: GeeksForGeeks
Company Location: Pune, India
Interview Dated: May 17, 2021
Updated on: 19.06.2021
1st round (May 17, 2021) – Chandan Gupta Interview – Technical round 1
GeeksForGeeks 1st Technical round: May 17, 2021
- Introduce yourself
- Sale -> Large no. of users -> Load testing for application – How can we do it?
- What are parallel execution and Cross browser testing?
- What is Security testing?
- What is the difference between abstraction and polymorphism?
- Web Page -> Registration form -> Write down the Test cases Registration form -> Full name, Mobile no. , Graduation year.
- Sale -> After 1 week -> Load testing -> Tools (Overworked)
- Any experience in manual testing?
- If you find a bug -> what is the process?
- How do you handle concurrent Users?
- Any experience with AWS, databases
- Ever worked with a Jenkins job configuration setup? Auto-Schedule, Poll SCM.
- Selenium -> parameterization -> TestNG (How many ways)
- Logging framework -> Different Levels -> How are you sharing this info with the Team?
- Have you used TestRail (TC mgmt tool)?
2nd round (May 18, 2021) – Dharmesh GeeksForGeeks 2nd Technical round: May 18, 2021
- What is the difference between white box and black box testing?
- What are authentication and authorization?
- What are verification and validation?
- How do you open a browser using Selenium code?
- What is the difference between driver quit () and driver close () in selenium?
- What is an Object Repository?
- How do you handle AJAX calls using Selenium WebDriver?
- Selenium exceptions – StaleElementReference Exception – Element’s state change in DOM?
- What is the different type of locators?
- How to perform performance testing in Selenium?
- CI/CD -> Jenkins -> Job configuration
- What are assertions and their types?
- How do you prioritize the test cases?
- What are the navigation methods?
- What is the difference between exception and error?
- Exception Hierarchy – Checked vs. Unchecked Exception?
if width > length thenbiggest_dimension = width if height > width thenbiggest_dimension = height end_if elsebiggest_dimension = length if height > length thenbiggest_dimension = height end_if end_if
With the idea of imparting programming knowledge, Mr. Sandeep Jain, an IIT Roorkee alumnus, started a dream, GeeksforGeeks. Whether programming excites you or you feel stifled, wondering how to prepare for interview questions or how to ace data structures and algorithms, GeeksforGeeks is a one-stop solution.
With every tick of time, we are adding arrows to our quiver. From articles on various computer science subjects to programming problems for practice, from basic to premium courses, and from technologies to entrance examinations, we have been building ample content with superior quality.
In a short span, we have built a community of 1 Million+ Geek worldwide, 20,000+ Contributors, and 500+ Campus Ambassadors in various colleges across the nation. Our success stories include many students who benefitted from their placements and landed jobs at tech giants.