Fidelity Investments Overview
- Boston, MA
- 10,001+ employees
- Privately Held
- Financial Services
Fidelity Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Fidelity interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Fidelity Investments Interview questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Interview Questions asked on selenium interview & testing interview questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Fidelity interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fidelity Investments Interview Questions
- Explain your automation framework.
- Tell me your Project structure.
- What is the difference between XPath and CSS? What are the limitations?
- How to write XPath in CSS?
- How do you read and write data from Excel files?
- Want a count of all links while searching
- What are the best practices in testing?
- How many locators are there in Selenium?
- If I cannot click on a webpage button and It is highlighting properly using the locator? What will be your approach?
- What approach will be if I want to pass the parameters using TestNG?
- Let’s say I want to upload my resume just like naukri.com, with one window open. How will you automate that part?
- What is Listener, and where have you used listener in your framework?
- Difference between findelement and findelements
- Which locator is preferable? What are the criteria for using the locators?
- There’s a webelement Button id is ABC. How will you create XPath?
- Order of TestNG annotations
- How do you communicate with excel files in the data-driven framework?
About Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, our goal is to make financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We do this by focusing on a diverse set of customers: – from 23 million people investing their life savings to 20,000 businesses managing their employee benefits to 10,000 advisors needing innovative technology to invest their clients’ money. We offer investment management, retirement planning, portfolio guidance, brokerage, and many other financial products.
Privately held for nearly 70 years, we’ve always believed by providing investors with access to the information and expertise, we can help them achieve better results. That’s been our approach- innovative yet personal, compassionate yet responsible, grounded by a tireless work ethic; it is the heart of the Fidelity way.