Test Case For Door: In this post, we are going to discuss the test case scenarios of a wooden door, and in the previous post, we have shared so many test cases if you are interested you can check now the Test case for a Digital camera.
|Post On:||Test Case For Door|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
Door Test Case
- Check whether the door is made up of wood or glass or any other material
- Check the door is a leading door washroom door any other location door
- Check if the door is built with glass then it is a transparent or non-transparent door
- Check is there any levels present on the door like push or pull
- Check which type of door, whether it is a single door or by the folded door.
- Check the door is open on which side, Whether it is inside or outside.
- Check the size of the door is as per the specification document
- Check the door is made upon the same material which was mentioned in the specification document
- Check whether the color of the door is the same as the specification document
- Check the opening functionality of the door whether that is a sliding door a rotating door
- Check the design of the door is as per the specification document
- Check the position, quality, and strength of the hinges
- Check what type of logs are present in the door
- Check the number of locks current inside and outside of the door
- Check whether the big hole door have a peek-hole, and also check the position of that whole is as per the specification document
- Check is the door has automatic close functionality in it, and your automatic feature represents the spring mechanism
- Check whether the door has a stopper at the correct location Which is mentioned in the specification document
- Check whether the door make any sounds while opening or closing
- Check the door condition when you are washing with hot water or cold water
- Check the door condition and different climate like in summer winter rain etc
- Check how much amount of force required to open or close the door
Test Cases for Swiping Card for Door
- Test the swiping with a Valid Card.
- Test the swiping with Invalid Card.
- Test the swiping of the Valid Card and get entry.
- Test the swiping of Card with both entry and exit with Valid Card.
- Test the swiping of Card with Invalid Card continuously swiping and after limited attempts try to pop up message that Card is blocked.
- Test for Swiping of Card with the proper position in front of the machine.
- Test for swiping of Card with proper ID and displaying Valid ID for reports extracted.
- Test for swiping of Card with proper Time and Date and correct Id display for the reports extracted.
- Test for swiping of Card with One or more Card swiping at the same time and should not allow multiple entries of overlapping of reports.
- Test without using Card and manually entering manipulating the machine.
- Test for swiping of Card and automatically close the door within time.
- Test for swiping of Valid Card and message displayed as Access allowed or Thank You.
- Test for swiping of Invalid Card and message displayed as Access denied.
- Test for swiping of Invalid Card and again manually entering manipulating the machine.
- Test for swiping of In-Valid Card and have some advanced features if someone tries to enter and pop up the message immediately to the concerned department.
I think we are trying to cover very basic possible scenarios. But if you are going through these Door Test cases then you can find more test cases.
We have also already informed earlier like before writing test cases about any application or object try to understand the application. If you want to verify some of the scenarios then you can do that by using automation.
If you found some missed test cases of the Accordion widget feel free to update us by commenting on the comment section. Or if you want to contribute to the testing community then you can share email@example.com.