Currency Field Test Case Or Test Case For Currency Field
Currency Field Test case this post is for sample test cases for the currency text field. Most of the e-commerce websites have custom currency fields if they ship internationally. Often the type of currency is selected by checking the IP. So the user only gets to fill the amount part. If the e-commerce site deals with the fixed price, then you don’t find a custom currency text field.
So for this post, we are checking the currency field that is often found on bidding sites like eBay, and if you are interested in the previous test cases, you can visit our manual test cases. You can also check out the sites which offer the “pay what you want” feature.
|Test Scenario Overview|
|Post On:||Test Case For Currency Field|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
Check the following image where a user is asked to pay a custom currency value. We are going to use this field for our test cases.
If you know any other use case for some of the currency value fields, then do let me know about it in a comment. You can also check out sites like eBay and see if you can find out the similar currency value field that applies to your local currency. You may also observe a similar field in custom invoice forms or sites that issue it. That way, you’d get a better hang of how things work for such a text field. You can write test cases for those fields too.
|Related Test Cases|
|☑️ Cross Browser Testing Test Case||☑️ Courier Tracking System Test Cases|
|☑️ Database Testing Test Cases||☑️ Date Field Test Cases|
Test Cases for Currency Field
- Verify if the field accepts numbers only.
- Verify if the field accepts symbols for currency.
- Verify if the field accepts text characters in the text.
- Verify if the field allows a floating-point for currency value.
- Check if the field accepts a coma for 7 figure numbers.
- Check if the field accepts more than 10 digit values within the text box.
- Check if the field accepts zero as a value in a text field.
- Verify if the field accepts a negative number.
- Check if the field accepts a number less than zero in floating-point.
- Check if the field accepts the dollar sign before or after the number.
- Check if the field accepts a currency sign other than a dollar in the text field.
- Check if the field takes brackets within the text field.
- Check if the field takes plus sign within the text field.
- Check if the text field automatically selects the type of currency to include in the field.
- Check if the text field accepts no input and still proceeds to the next step in the process.
- Check if the payment goes to checkout with random characters and numbers in the field.
|Tasks To Improve Your Knowledge|
|☑️ Account Deactivation Test Cases||☑️ Amazon Login Screen Test Cases|
|☑️ Amazon Search Functionality Test Cases||☑️ Gmail Test Cases|
|☑️ Login Attempts Test Cases||☑️ Login Page Test Cases|
|☑️ Login Screen Page Test Case||☑️ Logout Test Cases|
** Let We Inform you that if you want to improve your knowledge then you can take the above as a task and work on this. You may found that some of the tasks we have completed can refer to that. After Completion if you want to share with us that then you can write to us at email@example.com.
In return for that maybe we plan something more surprising for your career.
These are some of the test cases that I have found so far. If you have any other suggestions for the text field that accepts the currency values, do let me know in the comments. Feel free to share the post on social media. I’d appreciate it if you share your valuable comment below