Credit Card Application Processing Test Cases Template: In this post, we are going to discuss briefly how the credit card processing happens scenario and if you are interested in the latest position of coffee vending machine test case. We must use this online processing system or e-payment gateway when mostly we are doing some purchasing online. the payment gateway is providing the services which encrypt the credit card details, credit card numbers, and also account holders details. This information is passed only between customer and merchant and vice-versa.
Credit Card Application Processing Scenarios 1
- Check the valid card number
- Check for expiry month and expiry year
- Check for 3 digit CVC pin is valid or not
- Check with an invalid card number
- Check with invalid CVC number
- Check with past expiration month and year
- Check card field accepts characters
- The amount will be detected only when all the details are correct
- If any card details fail, it should throw an error message
- The transaction will be declined when a card does not have enough balance in their account
More Test Case: ATM Machine Test Cases
- Checking with a valid card and valid pin.
- Checking with a valid card and invalid pin
- Checking with invalid card and pin
Credit Card Application Processing Scenarios 2
- Check the credit card is a valid one.
- Check for the valid user(number).
- Check for his/her last login (whether that falls within the quota, the date after his bill was sent)
- Check for the balance amount that he can access from the allowed one(say Rs.10,000 or 50,000 and the amount that he/she is in need for the current transaction.
Credit Card Application Processing Scenarios 3
- Check whether the Credit Card is valid or not.
- Check for the expiration date on the Credit card.
- Check for the Account Holders Name on the Credit Card
- Check how much is the balance on the Credit Card
- Check Credit Card Verification number on the card
- Check for the Credit Card Payment Due Date
Feel free to if you have found any missed test case scenario.