Test Case For Courier Tracking System or Test Cases For Order History: In this post, we have discussed Test cases for Courier Tracking Systems and test Cases For Order History. Before Writing the test case, we suggest to all the testers that they have the basic functionality idea of that system.
What is a Courier Tracking System?
Tracking a package or courier involves localizing packages, containers, and parcels during sorting and delivery. This helps to verify their movement and source and have an estimate of the final delivery.
|Post On:||Test Case For Courier Tracking System|
|Post Type:||Test Case Example|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Join Here:||SoftwareTestingo Group Link|
An efficient tracking system helps an organization to re-assimilate its regular operations, enhance the consumer experience, and eliminate extra steps while allowing them to work quickly and efficiently.
Bonding strongly with the delivery executives, customers, and business operators is always important. The technological advancement of tracking systems helps us provide expert delivery to our customers, enhance operational administration, and ultimately lead to customer delight.
Test Case For Courier Tracking System
In my opinion, we can maintain the test cases for order history like :
- Check the search functionalities with Tracking No/ID.
- Check the receiving time and delivery time.
- Check the updated Customer information with their contact information and address.
- Manage the weight information related to the product and calculate the charges/amount according to the weight and distance.
- Calculate the distance by entering the pin code of the location.
- Check the delivery charges for various locations like Domestic/International.
- Check the complete report with the details, including Tracking ID and Product Information, and delivered to and Delivered by.
- Update every information at each checkpoint so that the other user can check.
- Export the information in PDF or other Formats.
- Adding/Updating/Deletion of Records.
The above cases are the major concern we need to test every time. We can also maintain more than 1000 test cases according to the business requirement. I hope this will work for you. All the best !!!